27-Emotions ~

Ignore my mistakes just like we ignore haters.

Enjoy!

Playtime is over now come to your master baby- namjoon gestures for you to come closer your breath hitched Your heart was beating abnormally. You don't know what to do now. The darkness in namjoon's eyes made you swallow greedily you were trembling in fear.

Suga has given you a tough time in the past and you were scared of him too but this fear is something else. Kim namjoon is much worse than king suga.

I m still waiting princess. He growled lowly making you shiver your head was still hanging low as you don't want to see the faces of guards and servants standing at a distance and staring at you and whispering things about you.

Here NOW! Namjoon breaks a glass showpiece on the floor in pure furry. Now Princess come to me barefoot and make sure these shreds of glasses pierce on your foot sole. You looked at him in disbelief,

Is he mad?

You have 30 seconds or you'll spend the night with me in my chambers. He smirked at how your face went pale. No-No please don't do this" you clasped your hands together crying silently.

Look princess I m not heartless I gave you choices, didn't I? He said in a mocking tone making your blood boil.
15 seconds are gone baby clock is ticking. Namjoon was enjoying all of this along with his guards and servants and some of the servants were looking at you with concern. They know how their master can be vicious towards innocents.

You were still in your thoughts you can bare this pain but you will not warm his bed at any cost. You looked at the sharp shreds of glasses scattered on the floor and then you glanced at him who was already gaping at you.

I think I'll get to taste you tonight. He chuckled loudly and his guards laughed evilly.

3

2

You took a deep breath and take your first step and winced when the glass penetrate your skin. your eyes were bloodshot red you hissed and made eye contact with namjoon his stupid smirk was nowhere to be found now. It made you proud of yourself.

You're not vulnerable. You're a strong girl you can do this.

You took hurried steps towards namjoon your bloody footstep was printing on the floor and now you're standing with your wobbly legs in front of him. This pain was killing you but you refused to let him see you in an agony. He was impressed by your brave stunt he didn't expect you to do such a thing just to get away from him but no matter what he will make you his lover, toy whatever, by hook or crook.

Tsk tsk, look what have you done princess. You would've been pleasured by me, moaning under me but instead, you chose to hurt yourself like this".... you're not so smart I see" namjoon said getting dangerously close to you.

You can not stand on your feet now you were getting dizzy your vision getting blurry. Namjoon secured your half-conscious figure in his strong arms. He smiled, loving your vulnerable and weak state. Don't worry my love I'll take care of you. You're all mine to break now but we gotta heal you first. He chuckled and bopped cute button your nose and took you to the room you were in.

He carefully lays you on the bed. your peaceful face was glowing in the moonlight coming from a big window. I've been with so many beautiful women but you're something else. He groaned because he was painfully hard and he was craving for you, not some filthy maids he was using before you.

He called some maids to take care of your wounds he laid beside you, caressing your cheeks, tracing your exposed collarbone. He nuzzled his face in your neck inhaling your intoxicating scent.