22-cruel king namjoon~

the king and his poor friend was sitting quietly in the garden.jin is nervous in front of namjoon coz he's not his childhood friend but a king now and jin has heard alot of horrible rumors related to namjoon.

on the other hand namjoon is feeling so relieved after knowing jin is Y/ns brother now it will be easy for him to win Y/n's heart and make her his queen.

so hyung i met y/n last night and she told me everything that happened" he paused to get Jin's reply but jin remained silent so namjoon spoke again.

i m ready to help her".. namjoon said and smirked when jin looked him in his eyes with an hopeful expressions his once gloomy face is now blooming like a flower.

really namjoon-ah? he whisper yelled.

but isn't king suga your friend?.. jin asked in low tone.

He's my friend but you're my childhood friend and i can't see you like this hyung let me help you.. namjoon wanted to smirked on his own words but he just gave him his sweetest dimple smile to make him trust this monster.he knows how to play with emotions.

no namjoon-ah! jin said fidgeting with his fingers.

what No hyung? Now namjoon was getting pissed he arched his eyebrow and aura around him was getting dark.

i don't want you to get involved in our mess it will be bad for the both of the kingdoms. king suga will start a war with you. innocent people will die just because of us.

namjoon wasn't ready to have it.seokjin's every word was making him angrier.

"so you are gonna let her die in the hands of Suga? namjoon questioned.

she'll not die namjoon-ah,King suga is madly in love with her.I am sure everything will be alright.seokjin assured him.

namjoon clenched his fist.if they were in their kingdom rightnow namjoon would've tortured this handsome man right infront of him to the death only God knows how much namjoon was holding back his urge to do so.

Alright kimseokjin then rot in here for the rest of your life. namjoon left him all alone again

_______________________________

jungkookie look i baked this carrot cake for you. Y/n showed her burnt creation to her fiance.
jungkook clapped his hands excitedly but when he saw the brown thing in y/ns hands he gagged.

it smells good? isn't ? she giggled as she was admiring her baking talent.
why are you standing there kook take a seat. she cuts a piece of cake and gave it to him.

um yeah haha sure y/n-ie. why not.he shoved the cake in his mouth and swallowed the whole thing. He had tears in his eyes.

jungkookie why are you crying is it that delicious? she widen her eyes and caressed his cheek with her small hand.

Yes sweetie it is so delicious you should feed it to jin hyung i m sure he'll praise you for your baking skills. jungkook said holding his aching throat.

reallyyyy?? but i can bake another cake for him you should have it all. she said cutting another piece...

No no no sweetie i want something else jungkook said while looking at y/n-s lips.

do yyou want a cup of milk? she asked cluelessly.

No pabo!I want a kiss. he said licked his lips.

Are you mad jungkookie Oppa said no kiss before marriage. she said folding her hands.

your oppa is a boomer secondly he's not even here come on y/n. he pouted and gave her his puppy eyes.

fine only a peck! she said and was about kiss him want she was pulled by bulky men and she was wiggling around.

jungkook couldn't move he was trying to move but he was stuck in his place.

yn No

y/n

Y/N !!!!!!

jungkook!

jungkook wakeup. his mother said.

he was sweating heavily.

jungkook son open your eyes.his father said worriedly as his voice was shaking from happiness.

eomma?
jungkook whispered.

yes my jungkookie. his mom answered crying silently.

where is Yn? he asked weakly

jumgkook you've been unconscious for Four days son.
i will make some soup for you.his mom didn't answered him and left the room now he was left alone with his father.

tell me father? what happened.

Son we can't do anything she is king's bride now. his father pecked his forehead.

Nooooooo!. jungkook roared.

_______________________________

nooo!!! she jolt up from her nightmare or should we say daymare. Jungkook...she whispered.
i hope you're doing fine kook.she mumbled.
its 8 am in the morning she knows that her brother wakeup early so she went to his room.

oppa she barged in his room and startled him.
yah! are you trying to give me a heart attack? he scold her.

you giggled and touched his red ears.
haha oppa you're so funny.look at you.

i wish you to stay happy always happy yn-ah. he cupped his sisters face.

i know things aren't going as we wanted but i guess we can't do anything about it and you've accepted your fate and i will support you in your every decision.he planted a kiss on your forehead.

y/n kissed his cheek.
(me want to do it tooo;shuttup author)

you'll be the queen of this kingdom tomorrow. he chuckled and cuddled his sister. she was enjoying his brother's soothing words and feeling like good old times.

both of them didn't wanted to ruin the moment so they didn't discuss about kim namjoon.

__________________________________

9.am in the morning:

suga namjoon and y/n was sitting in the dinning hall.having their breakfast silently.

Yn's pov:

whenever i see this man who is sitting beside me.flashbacks of that horrible night keep on playing in my head.but i still able to hate him he's worse than taehyung but still there is something which makes him different than taehyung...
my train of thoughts halt when a husky voice rang in my ear.

you can watch me All day and especially at nights all you want but now my dove eat your breakfast it's getting cold.
Suga smirked.

and i mentally slapped my self for zoning out and starring in his direction.

Author's pov:

namjoon arched his brow out of habit.he was angry now.
is he in love? how can he be in love with a girl he saw a day ago.
maybe she's like a thing to him he wants to play with...

tease her all you want hyung.
because you would never see her again in your life.
he thought and smirked.

_________________________________

hello everyone i hope y'all are doing fine but your author isn't feeling so great.
Need prayers 💜
stay happy and safe.
and don't forget to vote and ignore my shi*ty grammatical mistakes hehe.