45 {We landed on}

We landed on top of Mr.Compress. "Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!" Izuku shouted with his broken arms behind him.

"I know these kids!" A guy that looked almost like a black suited version of Deadpool pointed at us. "Who are they!?"

"Mister, get outta the way," A guy with black hair and saggy skin held his hand up.

"Roger!" The man we were standing on shouted. He disappeared under out feet and the guy shot blue flames at us. Denki and I jumped into the air as Todoroki dodged to the right and Izuku and Shoji got burnt.

"Midoriya! Shoji!" Todoroki shouted.

"Faces from Shigaraki's kill list," The black suited Deadpool launched at me and Todoroki. "The beat up boy, girl, and you. They weren't though!" Todoroki shot his ice at him. "That's hot!"

The blond girl from before shot a blade of sorts at my brother as I for some reason in the anime logic didn't land. "I'm Toga Izuku-Kun!" She smiled as she ran at him. She jumped on him while pulling out a knife. "I thought so earlier too, but you'd be cooler if you bled more, Izuku-Kun," She was about to slash him when I shot a bolt at her. It hit her and she shot backward.

"Leave my brother alone!" I signed as Denki and I landed. Shoji joined me. She caught herself.

"Is that how it is?" She asked with a monotone voice. "Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway," She glared at Shoji more than me.

"Aiyeesh!" Denki flinched and hid behind me.

"She's crazy," Shoji said as he put his hand up to block my brother. I put a finger up and she looked confused.

I started to write in the dirt. "I'm sorry girl, but I kinda need my brother. He's my best friend. I'll be friends with ya tho :) "

"Ow," Mr.Compress came out. "I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas are far out!"

"Well duh, you just kidnapped our classmates." I signed and crossed my arms.

"Where's Bakugou?" The black-haired guy asked. I flinched as I looked up.

"Of course," He reached into his right pocket. "Hm?"

"Midoriya's, Todoroki, Kaminari, we're running away! I'm sure now based on what he just did, I don't know what your quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting, were these, Tokoyami and Bakugou, right, entertainer?" Shoji pulled out two small blue balls. I gave them one look and knew those weren't the right ones.

"Shoji!" Izuku grinned.

"That's wicked, man!" Denki beamed.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone who has six arms! You're good at feeling around!" Mr.Compress stated with an amused tone. Izuku, Denki, and Shoji started running. Todoroki threw up an ice wall and started running too.

"All right! Good job Shoji!" He shouted.

"Y/n! What are you doing!?" Izuku asked.

"Moron," The guy with black hair put his hand up.

"No, wait," Mr.Compress stopped him.

"Those aren't Katsuki and Tokoyami," I signed over my shoulder. "They're decoys!"

"Wow, she's faster," The black-suited Deadpool stated. They were still running and they saw a Nomu. They ran to the left then the warp gate appeared.

"It has been 5 minutes since the signal. Let us go Dabi," The warp gate spoke.

"Sorry Izuku-Kun, I'll see you later," The girl named Toga smiled as she left.

The black-suited Deadpool jumped through like a swimmer. The boys looked at me in confusion. "It's a habit, one of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something," Mr.Compress moved his mask to the side. "It's because there's something I don't want you to see," He stuck his tongue out to reveal Katsuki and Tokoyami in beads.

"N-No way!" Izuku and Todoroki said in sync. The villain snapped his fingers and ice came out of the beads that were in Shoji's hand.

"My ice!?" Todoroki questioned.

"That's right." He stated with a smirk.

"Damn it," Izuku said and I signed in unison.

"If you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then, of course, you'd rush happily over," He sounded amused as we ran at him and he started to step backward through the warp.

"WAIT!" Izuku shouted.

"And now then, that's all from me-" Aoyama's laser hit him in the face.

"Aoyama," I smiled.

Mr.Compress spit out the beads as Todoroki and Shoji ran for them. Shoji caught Tokoyami. And just as Todoroki was about to grab Katsuki the guy that they called Dabi grabbed him and smirked. "That's sad... Shoto... Todoroki... Confirm it now. Release this," Todoroki flew against the ground.

"My show's been ruined!" Mr.Compress stated as he snapped and stepped through the warp.

Katsuki's neck was in Dabi's hand as he stepped back through the portal. "No problem," He said with an amused face.

I felt tears break through my eyes as they went wide. "K-KATSUKI!" I shouted as I ran. Izuku's eyes went wide as did Katsuki's and the other boys.

"Don't come, Y/n," He said as tears fell down his own cheeks with the most pained voice I had ever heard.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled.

"No! Don't leave us!" I fell to the ground as he disappeared. I sat up and looked at where he had just been seconds ago. I felt my throat burn with grief. I sat on my knees as I grabbed my biceps. Some others had appeared. I clamped my eyes shut. I don't care who I annoy! I looked straight up as tears poured down my cheeks. "KATSUKIIIIIIIIII!" I shouted as my voice cracked. Ochaco, Tsu, Shoji, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Denki, and Aoyama all had wide eyes, for it was the first time any of them had heard my voice. "HOW COULD YOU YOU DAMN VILLAINS!?" I gripped my shirt. "I'll- I'll fucking kill you all!" I cried as my throat began to close off from the crying. I leaned forward again as I wrapped my arms around myself and balled my eyes out. There were so many emotions. And this is the loudest I have ever been. "KATSUKI BAKUGOU! YOU BETTER STAY SAFE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAVE YOU!" Ochaco hugged me as I continued to cry. Everyone that was surrounding me but Izuku was hugging me, since he couldn't use his arms. Instead, he was on the ground, crying, just like me.

"It's alright Y/n," Ochaco tried to coo me.

"Why'd it have to be him and not me!?" I cried. They all gave me surprised looks. "Damn it!" 

A//N: Ow ✨Yeet✨