46 {After we all}

After we all returned to camp, we saw firefighters, ambulances, and police. 15 students were unconscious and in serious condition. I was told it was due to a poisonous gas. 11 others were injured. 13 were unharmed, physically... and 1 was missing. Pixiebob sustained a nasty injury to the head, and Ragdoll was missing. As for the villains, 3 of those bastards were caught, while the others were able to escape. I was staring them down, trying to figure out which one of the 3 had fought Izuku.

"Y/n, don't," Izuku warned weakly. I noticed him glance at Muscular, a large man charged with homicide on multiple occasions. He looked as though he was barely conscious, his body badly bruised. There were officers working on moving him into a specialized van, but I moved without thinking. I activated my quirk and sped at Muscular, punching him in the nose. "Y/n!" Izuku shouted.

"Midoriya!" Aizawa glared at me as he started running after me.

"Gah-! What the hell you little brat!?" Muscular shouted at me.

"Fuck you and the League of Villains! I hate you all!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, stunning the other students and pro heroes. "Why'd they take Katsuki!?" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Tch- aren't you that little girl that's dating him?" Muscular sneered at me. I glared at him. "I wouldn't expect to see him as an ally again." He smirked. "He's so violent, I'm sure he feels better being with them!"

"Tch-!" I clicked my tongue and went to punch him again- but I stopped myself mere inches from his face. "You villains are making a huge mistake." I declared as I released him. The officers looked at me with shock as they quickly returned to pushing him into the special car. I stormed back over to Izuku's side as they loaded him into an ambulance. I rode to the hospital with him, sitting at his side. On the way, he lost consciousness. 

When we got to the hospital the nurses tried to make me wait in the waiting room but Izuku and I were stuck together whether they liked it or not. Izuku's hand was clamped around mine while he was unconscious, and no matter how hard they tried to pry it away they couldn't. I sat beside him while they did the scans on his arms and went in for surgery. I don't remember a lot of it, as I was in my head for the most of it. After they were done, Mom ran in.

"Y/n!" She ran up to me. She sobbed while she hugged me tightly. "My babies!" She looked between Izuku and me, crying. "You must have been so scared!" My lips quivered while I wrapped my free arm around Mom's shoulders. 

"They took Katsuki..." My voice was soft, cracking on each word. Hearing my voice made her cry even more.

2 days passed. U.A. received extreme backlash and school was cancelled for a bit. While in the hospital, Izuku had seizures and would wake up for maybe 10 minutes at times, but he would be unconscious right after. I hardly left his side unless it was to go check on my fellow classmates. I'd cried so much in the span of two days that there were burn blisters around my neck from my quirk reacting to the necklace. I was walking around the lobby of the hospital, about to get a snack from the vending machine, when I saw Todoroki and Kirishima.

"What are you doing here?" Todoroki asked Kirishima.

"I- I couldn't just sit home." Kirishima sighed.

"... Me neither." Todoroki stated. 

"... Sup." I signed as I approached them.

"Oh- hey Y/n." Kirishima turned to me. He had a worried expression. 

"Have you been here the whole time?" Todoroki asked. I nodded. "The doctors haven't forced you to go home?"

"... They tried." I sighed softly. Todoroki and Kirishima both flinched, having not expected me to speak. "But, kind of hard to do that when Izuku has an iron grip..." I stated.

"I see..." Todoroki stated.

"I was on my way to see Midoriya, actually. You guys coming with?" Kirishima asked. Todoroki and I nodded. We all walked back to the room where Izuku was. When we got in he was awake and staring at the ceiling, a blank expression on his face.

"Mido-" Todoroki started speaking.

"Oi- Izu- Todoroki and Kirishima are here," I stated as I sat back down on the edge of the bed beside his legs. He looked at me blankly, then back at the ceiling. "... Mom brought apple slices." I was trying to get him to talk. He continued staring at the ceiling.

"... How's his recovery going?" Todoroki asked.

"He had 2 seizures and is running a fever. Personally, if he was a normal person, I'd be surprised that he's still alive." I grabbed the bowl of apple slices off of the bedside table. 

"Mm." Todoroki hummed as he stared at Izuku.

"Hey! Midoriya's awake now!" I heard Denki's voice. I looked up and saw the thunderbolt idiot walk into the room with Iida, Tsu, Ochaco, Mina, Mineta, Sato, Koda, Ojiro, Sero, Aoyama Tokoyami, and Shoji. "Hey Y/n!" He smiled at me. I didn't have the energy to smile.

"Hey Denki." I nodded in greeting. He's still trying to get used to my voice.

"Heh- it's kind of weird hearing you speak instead of watching you write." He scratched the back of his neck. 

"Y/n- what's happening on your neck?" Ochaco asked worriedly. 

"I've got blisters. My quirk has- been reacting to a lot these last couple of days." I answered, looking at the floor as I popped an apple slice into my mouth.

"And the doctors haven't done anything to help?" Mina asked.

"I'm not listed as a patient," I stated. "Legally, they can't."

"Why don't you check in as a patient?" Tsu asked.

"Because I'm staying by Izuku's side until his hero complex kicks in and he gets a dumb idea similar to the one that I've been working on, on his own."

A//N: ✨ Yeet ✨ Guess what? Chicken butt :0 Also like- would anyone be interested in a Snapchat group chat or a Discord server so you guys could yell at me to remind me to write??