27 {Thirteen! Protect the}

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️ mention of Inko being raped in this chapter (also for future reference readers PLEASE read all the way through someone's descriptions before reading a story, we don't always put Trigger warnings throughout the story)((sometimes because we don't think about it))

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" Aizawa jumped down the stairs.

"Katsuki! Warn him!" I turned to Katsuki with panic.

"Sensei don't let the one with the green and purple outfit touch you! His quirk is hallucinations!" Katsuki and Izuku shouted at the same time. Everyone turned to them with confused looks.

"Thanks for the heads up!" Aizawa shouted back. Akuma glared at Katsuki and Izuku before the portal enveloped him and dropped him on the top of the stairs with us. I stepped back as I trembled.

"Well well well," His face twisted into a sickening grin. "Hello there, Y/n,"

I felt my whole body trembling as I stepped back, Katsuki's hand still on my arm.

"Oh! And Izuku too! I haven't seen him since he was a little boy!" He looked at Izuku. Then to Katsuki. "So I guess you're dating my daughter now?" He asked Katsuki.

"Yeah and I've already had a whole make out session with her and with her consent Jack ass," Katsuki stuck his tongue out. Akuma didn't like that very much. I smirked.

"Oh have you now?" Akuma growled slightly.

"I mean, consent is key man," Izuku smirked as he crossed his arms. I pulled out my translator.

"He's a better man to me than you ever hope to be," I typed and let it read aloud.

"Because he asked for consent!" Kaminari dabbed.

"Bitch you don't even know what happened but keep it up!" I signed to him. Shoji whispered it to him. Kaminari grinned.

"Ba-ku-gou! Ba-ku-gou! Ba-ku-gou!" Denki got the class to start chanting. Akuma growled.

"Consent is bull shit!" Akuma shouted. "We are men! We should be able to take what we want! Even if it's sex!"

"Um! Excuse me!?" Momo stepped up.

"You think just because you're a man consent doesn't matter!?" Toru fumed. Mineta hid himself from the angry girls.

"Whoever told you that is a moron!" Mina cracked her knuckles.

"I don't know what you did to Y/n, but I'll make sure you pay!" Ochaco crossed her arms. He took a step back.

"You're super unmanly!" Kirishima shouted as he fist bumped himself.

"I bet you're the reason Y/n-chan is a mute! Kero!" Tsu stepped up. I nodded in approval.

"You're worse than Mineta!" Jiro growled.

"I'm right here you know!" Mineta complained.

"Okay I think that's enough attacking the man," The warp spoke. "Although... Based off what I remember you did rape Mrs.Midoriya didn't you?" The warp asked. Akuma looked like he was about to blow a fuse. I wheezed.

"Dammmnnn," Kaminari wheezed with me at Akuma.

"YOU DID WHAT!?" The girls shouted.

"Alright I'm fucking tired of this!" Akuma shouted as he came running at me. I noticed his shirt had a large metal zipper pressed against his chest. I smirked as I pointed a finger gun at him and shot electricity at him. It hit his zipper and electrocuted him. And just for good measure Momo shot him with a stun gun. Everyone turned to her.

"What?" She asked. Jiro applauded with a bunch of my other classmates as Thirteen sighed.

"I think I'll split you all up now," The warp stated as he started to expand. Katsuki and Kirishima ran at the warp and attacked, getting in the way of Thirteen.

The next time I blinked I was with Kaminari, Jiro, and Momo in a dirt zone. "I guess Katsuki is else where?" I asked. Momo looked around and nodded. Then villains surrounded us. I flinched, realising none of them had any conductive metals on them. They started attacking us so I borrowed a baton from Momo.

"You two have offensive quirks! Just zap em so we can run!" Jiro suggested as she wacked one on the head.

"Were you not paying attention during combat training!? Some partner you were!" Kaminari complained. "I can't control where it goes! So if I try to attack I'll end up hitting you guys! Or were you wanting to get shock treatment!?"

"None of them have conductive metals so I can't help without being a danger to you two," I signed. Momo nodded and translated for Kaminari and Jiro. I wacked one guy in the gut.

"Why aren't you attacking!?" A villain shouted at a few girls on their team.

"Because it's disrespectful!" One shouted back.

"Akuma was a rapist!" Another shot

"Why would we continue helping villains when you scum allow trash like that in!?" Another questioned. The guy was speechless.

"We're going home, you guys are lame," The three girls were gone with a puff of pink smoke. I shrugged and continued beating on the villains. I hadn't realized but Jiro used Kaminari as a human stun gun.

"Alright! It took some time but it's ready!" Momo beamed as a giant blanket like thing sprouted from her back to cover her and Jiro. "Go crazy you two!"

We smirked. "Now that we don't have to worry about hurting our friends!" Kaminari shouted. "Combined attack!" He looked at me for approval. I nodded as I stuck my arms out. "Lightning storm!" He shouted. I guess he knew I was pulling electricity from the lights and he interpreted that as a lightning storm since it came from the sky. Electricity covered the field and when it was over Kaminari was in short circuit mode. I was pretty close to it.

"Yes! You guys did it!" Momo shouted with a smile.

"Momo! Your clothes!" Jiro shouted. "Kaminari don't look this way!" Jiro covered Momo's boobs only to realize Kaminari was dunced out.

"Whey!" He put his thumbs out and started walking around. I giggled slightly. "WHEYHEYHIII!" Kaminari shouted as a villain popped up out of the ground.

"Out your hands on the air or I'll kill him!" The villain shouted. Momo and Jiro out their hands in the air as did I. Lucky me I was standing about 5 feet away from him. "Face me!"

A//n: uh oh ~ Versailles7753