23 {I told ya}

"I told ya so," I smirked at dunce face.

"Jeez! No hesitation!" Dunce face shouted.

"She's eager to win," Aizawa stated.

*Y/n's POV*
I knocked Izuku out and hid him with some leaves off the path. Then I jumped back up in the tree's. It's odd that I haven't seen Koda yet.

"Y/n, Koda is on his way here. About 200 feet away. How are things with you?" Shoji asked quietly.

I snapped my fingers to say "I just knocked out my brother. Haven't run into Momo yet," In Morse code.

"Alright, we'll handle Koda and call for you if we see Momo," Tsu said. I just kept going. When I got to their base I saw Momo hiding behind the flag.

"The fucking flag has a metal base and pole," I whispered to myself with a wheeze. I sent a lot of electricity to the flag and it's base and it shocked Momo. She jolted and nearly fell over as I jumped at her, swing my fist, hit her in the side, grabbed the 3 ft tall flag, and ran for dear life. When I got to the base I saw Koda with our flag in hand, about to leave. He panicked.

"S-Sorry it's n-nothing personal," He stuttered as he whispered for some birds to attack me. I surrounded my body with electricity as I walked towards him. A bird was coming at me from behind, so I ducked. It ran beak first into Koda's face, knocking him out. I grabbed our flag out of his hand after depleting the electricity and went running for our base where I saw Tsu and Shoji being held in the air by a bunch of birds. I sat both flags on our base.

"Group 1 wins," Aizawa sighed. I ran to wake up Koda so he could get the birds to let Tsu and Shoji down. After we gathered the other team we went to analyze what happened.

"So. What did group 1 do wrong?" Aizawa asked.

"We failed to notice the numbers the opponent was bringing," Shoji and Tsu answered.

"What did group 2 do wrong?" He asked.

"We split up and allowed ourselves to be picked off," Momo sighed.

"She jumped out of a tree and knocked me out," Izuku muttered to himself as he lightly pinched his chin. "I never knew she liked traveling by tree,"

"I panicked," Koda mumbled.

"That's alright Koda! We can work on your confidence in training!" I smiled. Momo translated for him.

"Y-Yeah," He nodded with an itty bitty smile.

"Groups 5 and 6, your turns," Aizawa stated.

Group 5:
Tenya Iida
Ochaco Uraraka
Toru Hagakure

Group 6:
Shoto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Rikido Sato

Group 5 won

"Group 1 Versus group 4," Aizawa told us.

"So we're going against Katsuki, Jiro, and Kaminari?" I asked Tsu and Shoji. They nodded. We went out and stood on our base as they went to theirs.

"So we know that Bakugou is going to want to have a battle with Y/n," Shoji stated.

"If we let him have it it'll be chaos since the scenery is that of a forest. Kero," Tsu stated.

"Alright, I'll go after Kaminari, and avoid Katsuki," I signed to them.

"Any tips on how to restrain him?" Shoji asked.

"Call him a handsome devil," I wheezed. "Yeah no you could force his hands to lay facing his chest but beware, He doesn't care to play dirty,"

"Alright. If he comes after our flag I can use my tongue to hold him in the air, Kero," Tsu said.

"Be careful. When he uses explosions it also has a chance of detonating inside his arms and that can have a bad effect on your tongue," I signed.

"I'll keep that in mind," She nodded.

"So that leaves me to focus on Jiro," Shoji stated.

I nodded "Just don't let her get her plugs to the speakers on her boots," I suggested. They nodded.

"Start," Aizawa sensei groaned.

"I'll take the long way and run on the wall the secludes the battle ground to avoid Katsuki," I told them. "Tsu can you throw me onto the wall?" I asked. She nodded and threw me. I landed on the wall and started running.

*Jiro's POV*

Bakugou and I left Kaminari to defend the flag. If anyone other than Y/n grabs the flag they'll be electrocuted. Even then. Kaminari swore he could handle her on his own. I doubt that though.

"Oi ear lobes!" Bakugou looked at me as I ran behind him.

"Yeah?" I asked unphased.

"Go back with dunce face. I doubt he can handle that electrical box on his own," He stated.

"I was thinking the same thing," I nodded as I turned back. When I got there Kaminari was knocked out and the flag was gone. My eyes widened. "BAKUGOU THEY HAVE THE FLAG!" I shouted as I started running back to him. How'd she even do that!?

*Y/n's POV* I stared at Kaminari. He stared at me.

"Get down here!" He waved his arms in circles in a fit of frustration.

I smirked. "Alright. I'm coming down," I spelt out with my electricity. He smirked to. I squat down in preparation for launching myself off the giant cement wall, and went. As I dove towards him I slightly leaned so that I'd grab the flag. I grabbed it and used my momentum to spin around it and kick him in the face.

"Ow! That was cheap shot!" He complained. I landed on the ground and looked at him before grabbing his arm and absorbing the electricity in his body. He passed out.

"Sorry," I signed and wrote in the dirt to apologize. Then I used the extra electricity to launch myself onto the wall and started to run back to my base where Shoji and Tsu were waiting.

"BAKUGOU THEY HAVE THE FLAG!" I heard Jiro shout.

"Shit," I whispered.

A//n: oop ~ Versailles7753