33 {As I ran}

As I ran I amped up my electricity by absorbing it from light fixtures. Then I got to the obstacle that had a large drop that you had to get across. There were metal poles all over and I groaned.

"Metal, really?" I sighed. I backed up in preparation to boost my energy for a run and jump situation, but then I heard Katsuki.

"Oi! Grab my leg!" He ordered. I nodded. Just as he blasted over me I jumped and grabbed his leg, making sure not to shock him and to keep my feet up to not touch the metal poles. He got us across the obstacle and I dropped from his leg.

"Their team work is unexpected and immaculate!" Present Mic shouted.

"Unexpected... Try being their homeroom teacher," Aizawa scoffed.

"Hah?" Present Mic voiced his confusion.

"They grew up with each other, but only really started getting close last year, according to their old homeroom teacher," Aizawa informed. "But if they don't stop flirting in class I'll separate them,"

"Bruh!" I signed at the nearest camera. "Say that to my face you limp noodle!"

"Then get to the finish line," Aizawa responded to me. I glared at the camera.

"Oi! Don't let him get in your head idiot!" Katsuki shouted from above. "Just think about our bet!" He smirked as he sped up.

"Oh, you're on!" I smirked as I matched his pace. When we got to the next obstacle we caught up with Todoroki. Todoroki was trying to slowly get through a minefield and Katsuki had dropped to the ground in anger and started trying to attack him.

I shrugged and used my quirk to set off some in a line but do it in a discreet way so that I could get through without worrying about flying through the air because of a mistake. Then I bolted through. Before anyone had realized it I had taken the lead. But then my brother had to go and be smart.

"Oh that little shithead," I whispered with a smile as he slammed a piece of a robot down on a land mine and launched himself up towards Katsuki and Todoroki, landing on a land mine right in between them. The part of the robot landed in front of me so I leaned forward and tapped it with my moonstone. It absorbed without anyone noticing and I started running again to catch up with Izuku.

"Damn Deku!" Katsuki shouted as his target changed. I put two fingers in the corners of my mouth and whistled to get Katsuki's attention. He looked at me and I told him my plan. Via sign language. "Oh you little demon," He laughed as he used his explosions to get to me. He flew in front of me so I could hop on his back.

When we were in range I leaned to his ear and said, "Now," in a whisper. He nodded and sped up as he got closer to the ground. He landed and I hopped off, ran in front of him, and allowed him to grab the collar of my uniform

"Die!" He shouted as he used an explosion to send me flying towards Izuku. Izu noticed I was coming up behind him and he squeaked. Then Katsuki was running behind us as I tackled Izuku.

"Y-Y/n!" He shouted. I smiled. He saw Katsuki coming up. "Shit," He muttered. "Don't kill me!" He shouted as he punched me in the stomach without using his quirk. In that split second he shoved me off of himself then took off running. I heeved in pain on the ground.

"Damn that-!" Katsuki shouted as he picked me up and threw me over my shoulder. I jumped off and sprinted at my brother. "IDIOT! YOU'LL OVER DO YOURSELF!" Katsuki shouted as he attempted to catch up.

"WOW WHAT A COMEBACK!" Present Mic shouted. "THE MIDORIYA TWINS ARE COMING UP ON THE FINISH LINE, Y/N CATCHING UP TO HER BROTHER!"

"AH!" Izuku made the mistake of turning to stare me dead in the eyes.

I was picking up more and more electricity with more and more speed, I could already feel various parts of my body go numb. My hair stood straight up and my eyes were glowing.

"Shit! Y/n if you don't calm down you'll-" were the last words I heard from Izuku before I blacked out.

*Katsuki's POV*

I knew the look in her eyes. She was so pissed that her brother had messed up her plan that she went in autopilot. But in doing so she makes herself black out. I started pushing my own quirk to get me to catch up with her and Deku. Just as she was about to zip and crash through her brother and the finish line, I sped up so fast and ended up tackling both of them, sending all three of us spinning through the air and over the finish line.

My ears were ringing and I was trying to sit up, but there was a weight on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Y/n passed out on top of me and Deku was on the ground next to us.

"Someone get a frame by frame video of that!" Midnight yelled. Everything was spinning and my arms were numb. I couldn't tell if it was from my quirk or Y/n's. But I used that stupid tingly feeling to tell where they were, and forced them to move to make me sit up and hold her to my chest.

"You idiot," I muttered. I looked down at her and saw, eyes dull, but wide open. "Glad I grabbed this," I rolled my eyes and pulled her portable charger out and put one end in her mouth. She started charging and her eyes instantly lit up. She jumped up, hitting me in the chin then smiled at me.

A//n: cliffhanger with a dash of yeet ~ Versailles7753