22 {When we got}

When we got to the school Katsuki tapped my shoulder to wake me up before he sat me down in my seat behind him. "Katsuki, can we hold hands?" I asked as I looked up at him. He sighed with a smile.

"You're so clingy," He laughed but nodded. He sat down backwards in his chair and held my hand under the desk. We laid our heads down and faced each other. And ended up falling asleep at the same time.

*Aizawa's POV*

I stepped into the classroom as the bell rang and saw Y/n and Bakugou asleep. "Someone wake them up," I sighed.

Midoriya nodded as he pulled out one of the old alarm clocks and sat it on Y/n's desk with a snort. Where did he get the clock? Don't ask me. He set it off, and the two came up swinging.

Y/n elbowed her brother in the gut on accident before Bakugou exploded the alarm clock. "Deku you damn nerd! Did you do this!?" Bakugou shouted about the clock.

"I swear if we weren't siblings but just classmates I might of just ended your life there man," Y/n rolled her eyes as Midoriya recovered.

"Sensei said to wake you guys up," Todoroki stated.

"Figures," Y/n laughed. "Sorry Izu," She apologized. What I'm about to say might get him pummeled... Ahh who cares.

"From one sleeping person being woken up by loud noises to another, he smiled before setting it off," I stated as I looked through papers. They both shot him menacing glares. "Ah look, combat training for Practical Hero Training today," I said.

"L-Look guys, let's not get h-hasty!" Midoriya backed away.

"Bakugou! Midoriya! Don't attack Midoriya!" Iida did arm chops at the two. Midoriya ran on the opposite side of the classroom as Y/n launched herself across the room at her brother and Bakugou ran around. Y/n jumped over Iida using the tables.

"Uhh, sensei... Shouldn't you stop them?" Hagakure asked.

"I should. But this is a family matter," I stated as I got in my sleeping bag. "If they're not done in 5 minutes wake me up," I flopped over and went to sleep.

*Y/n's POV*

Katsuki and I were running around the room chasing Izuku as he ducked, dived, and finally, hid behind Iida in a corner. "Look Midoriya, Bakugou," He did air chops at us. "You can't go around starting fights just because you had to wake up!"

I jumped over him and tackled my brother. "aH!" Izuku shrieked. I stood up and got my arms under his armpits and around his head, securing him in place. "Ah- Y/n? Are you wearing Kacchan's cologne?" Izuku asked.

"Give him a noogie!" I signed over Izukus head.

"Bet!" Katsuki smirked as he dodged Iida and rubbed his knuckles harshly on Izukus head.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow! Kacchan that hurts!" Izuku whined as he tried to escape my grasp.

"Well it ain't supposed to feel nice!" Katsuki smirked. I released Izuku and waited for him to not be in pain.

"Sorry Izu, we shouldn't have been sleeping in the first place," I lightly pat his head as to not hurt him.

"I can never win with you two," He groaned.

"You got that right," I tried not to laugh.

"Alright settle down," Aizawa sensei ordered as he woke up. We returned to our seats. "... Now that everyone's seated. What I meant by combat training earlier, is that you'll all be in groups of three for capture the flag,"

"Oo!" Mina beamed.

"I'll be putting your names in a random group generator," He stated.

"Aw man," Mina groaned.

"Mr.Aizawa, what about me being a mute?" I asked.

"I'll click random until you're on a team of people that understand sign language," He answered.

"Alright," I nodded. We all changed into our hero outfits and went to ground beta.

Teams:

Group 1:
Tsuyu Asui
Y/n Midoriya
Mezo Shoji

Group 2:
Yuga Aoyama
Minoru Mineta
Mashirao Ojiro

Group 3:
Momo Yaoyorozu
Izuku Midoriya
Kouji Koda

Group 4:
Kyoka Jiro
Katsuki Bakugou
Denki Kaminari

Group 5:
Tenya Iida
Ochaco Uraraka
Toru Hagakure

Group 6:
Shoto Todoroki
Fumikage Tokoyami
Rikido Sato

Group 7:
Mina Ashido
Ejirou Kirishima
Hanta Sero

"Sir there are 7 teams!" Iida pointed out.

"Group 1 will be going twice because I've already done the random number generator," Aizawa stated. I smiled as I walked over to Tsu and Shoji. Katsuki sighed heavily as he walked over to Jiro and Kaminari. Izuku walked over to Momo and Koda.

"Nice!" I signed with a bright smile.

"Up first is Group 7 versus group 2," He stated. They went in.

~Mina, Sero, and Kiri won~

Group 1 Versus group 3

"Ok, so we're up against Izuku, Momo, and Koda. I'll go out after the flag since they can't exactly touch me without a little shock. Is that alright with you two?" I asked Tsu and Shoji.

"Sure," they nodded in unison.

"We'll stay here and protect the flag. The one set back is sign isn't exactly practical for ear pieces," Shoji said.

I thought for a minute. "Do you guys know Morse code?" I asked. They nodded. "Alright, I'll snap on the call," I told them

"That'll work, kero," Tsu nodded.

"Start," Aizawa sighed. We nodded at each other as I took off away from them, using the tree's to my advantage. Then I heard birds coming my way. I hid behind thick branches and waited for the swarm to leave.

*Katsukis POV*

"Heh, Deku's at the disadvantage," I smirked as I watched Y/n standing above him in the tree.

"How do you know?" Dunce Face asked.

"She's about to paralyze him by directing her electric current at his mask. Then she'll wait for it to touch him," I smirked as she carried out my thoughts. When he flinched she dropped to the ground and knocked him out.

A//n: Hehe, sorry bro :]) ~ Versailles7753