Chapter 18

Marinette/ Ladybug's P.O.V.

"Alright, where do we start?" Ladybug asked ready to put an end to Hawkmoth's reign of terror.

"Red Robin, start the geographical profile based on the data we have and what ladybug brought." Batman began.

"You can use social media to track the akuma's. Parisians post photos of the akuma's when they see them so people know to start taking cover, it's very helpful. Search for the handle #AkumaAlert, with no spaces and both A's capitalized." Ladybug offered.

"Thank you. Nightwing and Hood, go relieve Superboy and send him home before Superman realizes the kid was ever here. Wonder Woman lets start building a history, Cat Woman-"

"Ah!" Ladybug suddenly exclaimed as some black blur started to swirl around her, she calmed down not even a moment later until she got annoyed after realizing what or rather who it was.

"PLAGG! What are you doing?"

"Your the best guardian ever! Think of all the Camembert!" A small floating creature said stopping in front of the teen heroine.

"What are you talking about? And back in the yo-yo!"

"No way, I'm bored without sugar cube, and you got me two!"

"Two what?"

"Holders." Plagg said as if it were obvious.

"What do you mean? I didn't find you any holders and you said you were thinking about the person from Tuesday!"

"Yeah, Loverboy is right there." Plagg said pointing at Robin. Ladybug went slack-jawed, there was no way- height? yup, build? yup, hair? definitely. Oh no.

"This is great, I like them!"

"What in the WORLD is that bug- cat- mouse- thing!" Nightwing exclaimed while jumping into Red Hoods arms.

"It's a kwami." Wonder Woman explained, "Miniature gods that give the miraculous holders their powers. Now, who is the other holder, little one?" She asked curious and hopeful.

"Her." Plagg pointed at Cat Woman, Ladybug wasn't too surprised at that.

"Hold on. Why did he call Robin 'Loverboy'? And why did he say he was the same person as Tuesday?" Batman asked demanding answers while trying to stay calm, Ladybug clearly hadn't anticipated something like this happening.

Robins eyes went wide as he realized who he was looking at, everyone noticed his face of recognition and the family thought back to Tuesday. They soon realized who the petite, dark haired, blue eyed, french hero was.

"This is very, very bad." Ladybug said understanding that everyone sans Wonder Woman knew her identity and vice versa.

"Okay Okay, now that the whole 'who's who' thing is done, can I please get some-"

"Plagg, now is not the time." Ladybug reasoned.

"Fine. Just tell me which one I get their both perfect! and loaded WHICH MEANS GREAT CHEESE!" Plagg deduced.

"I'm really sorry about him. He's like a whiny toddler." Ladybug apologized looking so done.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that you're a freaking superhero?!??" Nightwing said voicing the rest of the group's thoughts.

"HEY! It is not like any of you can say that! You are too!" She got them there.

"Well, if anything she's only more perfect for Demon Spawn now." Red Hood encouraged, Plagg was snickering at that comment.