CHAPTER 11

Newfound helper.

Katalina's POV

His answer was unexpected.

"We have to change the date of the ceremony to Wednesday." I felt so confused as to why he wanted us to bond two days earlier. "Wait, what do you mean to Wednesday. Your dad already said it was due to happen Friday." he sighed deeply and I saw his eyes begin to glow blue, insinuating that his wolf was now coming to the forefront of his emotions. I wanted nothing more than to yell at him and argue about the date. I had just told him about myself and all he cared about was the bonding ceremony. It enraged me more.

"You said that vampires are constantly on your tail. A lot of other things have happened that you don't know Katalina." he had used my full name. Not once have I heard him call me by my full name ever since I first met him. I knew his wolf was in control now.

"What things Andre." I spat back, praying his human emotions would resurface. Talking to the wolf was always hard. The wold was never one to think too much into things. The wolf was the wild side who only saw things in black and white. It only wanted to protect and fend off. The human side was the side that kept the wolf in check and rationalized alongside it. At the moment the wolf was in control and it made me wonder how that came to be.

His eyes went back to normal and his face softened. It was weird that he let go of his calm just like that. I wonder if that was the reason why he was sent off and why the party was for his return. "The goddess of power came to us through you. She said we had to be mated because a war was about to break out with an unknown supernatural species and that we must all train. Since the only thing you were against was having to officially mate to complete the bond then we can speed up the bonding ceremony. This is for the best Kat." 

He got up and placed a tender kiss on my forehead. "Get some rest Luna, We'll talk more tomorrow." I nodded my head and got up from the floor and went to lay on the bed. Andre walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. All I could do was accept this fact. I had to be mated to Andre sooner or later. Sooner being the winner. 

I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep with the thought of having to leave my grandmother's home and return to the packhouse.

*

Stephan's POV

I was on my way to Katalina's house, following the directions I was given by Andy. With me I had three omegas. They worked for the pack as made and butlers. I had 1 male and two females with me. The females were assigned with the task of retrieving all of Katalina's belongings and the male omega and I would be the ones to carry it out and into the vehicle.

As I pulled up to the front gate, something felt off. The house was beautiful and very big. I drove up to the gate and noticed that I needed a code to drive up to her doorway. I didn't want to bother Katalina so I ended up parking in front of the smaller gate and allowed the omega's to do as they were told.

I never knew their names and I hadn't bothered either since this would be our only encounter. I knew omegas were something all packs had but to me they didn't seem necessary.

They were wolves just like the rest of the pack. They were just weaker and didn't have families. It still didn't mean for them to become slaves but it wasn't my place to talk. 

The girls walked in first and then we walked in afterward. I gave the key to one of the girls to open the door. As she stepped on the first step a needle was shot into her arm. 

She yelped in pain. "What is this?" She questioned.

I was taken aback before I could move. The other girl then stepped around her to look at her injury when suddenly another needle pierced her hand. She instantly pulled it out and threw it on the floor as it burned her fingers.