CHAPTER 6

Witch of a Mother. 

Andre's POV 

I smelt the faint scent of my mate coming up to my father's office. This time she knocked on the door and waited for an answer rather than just barging in like the last time. 

She walked in and looked straight at me then at my mother.The smile on her face faltered a bit when she looked at my mother. I knew my mother was staring daggers at her. 

She bowed in respect to them and greeted us all formally. 

"Katalina Regina. What an odd pairing for my son." My mother was being very rude to my mate and I wouldn't just stand there and let her take it. 

"She is mine, mother, and she is to also become the future Luna. So I would appreciate it if you addressed her that way."My mother ignored what I said. 

"A girl like you with nothing special about yourself, is in no way my son's mate. Where are the signs? Do you even know what it entails to becoming the mate of an alpha? I suspect that your lying girl, and if you are, you better leave my son alone."My mother's words resulted in Katalina taking an involuntary step back. 

I guess my father also felt a kind of way because he stood up abruptly from his chair and slammed his fists onto his desk. "Luna, my love, that is no way to speak to your son's mate. What has gotten into you?" 

"Darling can you not see that this girl is lying to us?" my mother then turned to look at Katalina. "If you can show me one of the mating signs then I will have no choice but to accept you." 

"Mother, why are behaving like this? This isn't you." 

"Hush son. I'm only doing what's best for you and the pack." I looked at my Luna with sorry eyes. I reached into her mind and said 'I'm sorry love, you know my mother isn't acting as herself right now.' 

'It's not your fault Andre I'll show you all what I can do. I'll show you the truth.'She lifted her head high, pushed her shoulders back and whispered some words under her breath. 

She closed her eyes for a few seconds then when she opened them they were swirling with different colors. Objects in the room began to float and be put into where they belonged. She then looked at me with furrowed brows and my shirt was ripped off me. 

She then looked down at my chest with wide eyes. I followed her gaze and saw a tattoo that started from the right side of the front of my chest and lead over my right side of my shoulder and onto my back. 

The lines intertwined beautifully and looked like a piece of it was missing. I always had the tattoo on the front of my chest on my right side, but now it was leading to my back. She really is my mate. Not as if I didn't believe but now I have proof to shove in my mothers face. 

Suddenly her eyes glowed white and she began to speak in a different voice and her scent had also changed.She hovered in the air as she said "I am Zeita Mere, I am here to inform you all, of the coming and reign, of Katalina Regina the beacon and her mate Andre Regele, soon to be alpha and Luna of the Blood Moon Pack. After the beacon's 20th birthday, a supernatural species will be conspiring against all other species to construe a great war. I cannot disclose what species will bring forth this war but I will say, let these two mates bond and train them. Train your pack and help save all super natural's and ensure peace." 

"How do I know this is not just a hokes?!" my mother said. I was surprised. This was the Goddess of Power, she was speaking to us through Katalina. What in the hell has gotten into my mother? She was never a woman of such harsh words. Something was going on. Something that I was missing. 

"You! A woman who has been easily poisoned and now holds and spreads despicable lies about the beacon, dare ask me such a thing?! I bestow upon you the power to see the truth and your own future for a short time of 90 minutes. If you do not change your inadequate ways, you will forever see a future in which you are punished for your disturbing thoughts." 

"I-I-I-i'm sorry for my intrusion goddess I only wanted to be sur-" 

"I do not care for such a conversation. I must leave you now. Treat my child with the utmost respect, for she and your son hold's your future in their hands." 

With that Katalina floated to the ground and spun around with her back facing me, then she took off the shirt she wore and moved her hair over her shoulder.There I saw it. Her tattoo led from below her hairline and stopped a bit lower than where her sports bra was. It looked as if though it would fit with mine perfectly. 

The beauty of it brought tears to my eyes, but I didn't let them spill. She then looked at her back and she was also surprised. She looked at me and blushed.My mother then cleared her throat. 

Katalina quickly put her shirt back on and turned to face me. Her eyes met mines. 'Are you able to get me a new shirt by chance Luna?' 

She blushed even deeper. It made my heart skip a beat."Oh shit. My bad love." She then walked over to my ripped up shirt and picked it up and whispered more words under her breath. The pieces of cloth disappeared as she said the last word. 

I was shocked. As if things couldn't get more shocking to me, it did. My shirt was back on my body as if it was never ripped. "Thank you love." 

"I want to apologize for my accusations Katalina. I really don't know what came over me. You are my son's true mate and I'm very sorry that I ever doubted that. I mean, I don't trust you but in due time I'm sure I will. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?" 

"I'm sorry Luna," said Katalina as she slightly bowed her head. "but I can't simply just forgive you. You're still thinking that I'm no good for your son. I want to be a part of your family and be happy with you guys and also make your son happy. But right now your thinking I'm just some whore that doesn't know how to properly love your son the way you love him." 

"Mother, what does she mean by your still thinking?" My mother was worrying me. How did she not have a change of heart after what the Goddess just said? 

"I'm sorry son but I just can't come to terms with what has happened. I need a bit of time to process." 

"Does 90 minutes cover the time you need dear?" my father said in a soft tone. He had a worried expression on his face and I knew why. He felt that she would suffer if she knew what the future held and the truth of what everyone thought of her and he too would suffer as much as her. And for 90 whole minutes? That had to be something scary to handle. 

My mother just shook her head and walked over to my father and hugged him then they both sat down with my mother on his lap. He held her there and breathed in her scent a few times and calmed my mother. 

"I'll take Katalina home if that's okay." 

"Of course it is son. Goodbye Katalina, I hope we can move forward together as a family, from this day onwards." 

"Thank you alpha. I appreciate it. I really do. I hope for the same as well." I lead her out of the room and out the pack mansion and to her car. 

We got in and sat there in complete silence for what felt like an eternity. I didn't know what to do, so I just did what felt right. 

I leaned into her and placed my hand on her soft cheek and caressed it. She leaned into my touch almost instantly and I couldn't hold back myself from doing what happened after. The world faded out and it was just her and I.