☆°• Short Specials: 1

☆°• Little Brat: Short Specials •°☆
~ It's that weird dream again! ~

______________________________

Jimin rolled over in his bed while smiling in his sleep. Man, did it feel good to not be woken up early in the morning by a ferocious tsundere. This wasn't an anime, but it felt relieving to sleep-in like this.

Yes... just perfect... Just him, the soft silky bed sheets... and drooling over his dream of Yoongi making him a strawberry jam cake in a maid apron.

"J-Jimin?" Yoongi stuttured, narrowing his eyes to the side as he held up the small pink sponge cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries. "I... I made this... Ac-accept my feelings... stupid." Blush crept along his cheeks.

In real time, Jimin made a weird noise while wiggling under his bed covers, grinning wildly.

"Yoongi." Jimin spoke up as he took the plate from the older's hand. "I never thought I'd see this day... I accept your feelings." He placed the plate down on the table. "But... I want you to also accept something from me."

"Accept wh-what?" Yoongi spoke quietly, looking up into Jimin's eyes with confused curiosity.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him close into his chest, making the elder squeak in sudden alarm. "Our bodies... together..." Jimin spoke low, before whispering softly. "In a naked embrace."

Yoongi gasped before turning his head away shyly, his blush deepening in colour. "B-but J-Jimin... t-that's so... d-daring..." he stuttured, before looking back at the younger. "A-and I'm y-your H-Hyung."

"Well then," Jimin lifted his free hand up, hooking his finger under the older's chin while giving him a flirtatious smirk. "Daddy's feeling quite adventurous for his hyung right now."

His eyes lingered over the small frilly apron. "And look how cute he's looking for me." He leaned into Yoongi's neck and nuzzled his skin slowly. "I want to eat you instead of the cake."

"B-be gentle..." Yoongi whispered, clinging to Jimin's arms as the older let out a soft moan as the younger started to plant kisses along his neck.

Jimin rolled around in his bed, with the most perverted look on his face while giggling softly, ending with an exciteable noise.

Yoongi stood by the open door, staring over at the body, watching the younger in his bed being a complete weirdo. "Is he having one of those... weird dreams again?" He mumbled, squinting at the male who was giggling stupidly in his sleep.

"Yoongi... so cute..." Jimin mumbled in his sleep, making the older's eyebrows raise up as he folded his arms.

"Huh." Yoongi huffed, "Wow, it's actually a decent dream-"

"Want to take you... over counter." Jimin mumbled in his sleep while smiling to himself, "Keep the... apron on..."

"Disgusting..." Yoongi pulled the ultimate face of disgust, taking in a deep breath as he slowly advanced towards the pervert with one thing in mind.

"Yoongi," Jimin whispered into the older's ear as he embraced his small body against his own. "Tell me..." he breathed out softly, feeling the ginger haired male shiver under him. He leaned back and admired his flushed face which was undeniably cute for him being older. "Tell me the words I want to hear..." he teasingly nibbled on Yoongi's earlobe.

"Ji-Jimin..." Yoongi moaned softly, opening his eyes to stare up at the younger above him, his eyes half closed as his heart was beating wildly. "P-please..."

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed, a sexy smirk pulling on his lips as he leaned in closer till their noses were touching. "Please, what?" He caressed his fingers along the older's exposed side, earning a slight gasp escape his lips. "Tell me." He whispered again.

"Please... p-please..." Yoongi begged softly with a needy tone, reaching his arms up and wrapping them around the younger's neck.

Jimin chuckled a little as he closed his eyes, savouring how cute and needy the older sounds right now under him, it was so satisfying. "Please, what?"

"Die pervert."

"Huh?" Jimin furrowed his brows while opening his eyes, only to be met with a harsh slap across his face.

"AGH!" Jimin cried out as he held onto his cheek, waking up from the sudden surge of pain received. "What the fuck-"

"D-Die, pervert!" Yoongi yelled before he hit Jimin over the head constantly with one of the pillows from the bed.

"Ah! Yoongi! Ahh! What the fuck are you doing?! Stop it!" Jimin complained, trying to shield himself.

"Dieee!" Yoongi cried, before jumping on the bed and smothering Jimin with the pillow as the younger's yelling for him to get off was muffled.

10 minutes later... Jimin was sat crossed-legged on top of his bed, with a guilty pout on his lips and a dozen red marks on his exposed forehead.

Yoongi stood there with his arms folded and tapping his foot on the floor with a blank expression on his face.

"Sorry, Yoongi." Jimin spoke up with a sheepish grin on his face.

"It's Hyung." Yoongi squinted at the younger.

"Sorry, Hyung." Jimin corrected, pouting innocently.

"So," Yoongi began, "The next time you're being inappropriately perverted towards me in your dreams," he reached his hand out and flicked Jimin's sore forehead again, making the younger flinch in pain as he gritted his teeth. "Expect me to be holding the toy fire truck the next time you wake up..." he smiled while squinting at the younger, making Jimin gulp.

______________________________

Ugh. This short special was just... idk. 😬 Crackhead and weeb infused 🤷🏾‍♀️
i'm losing myself istg 🤦🏾‍♀️

But if you're confused about this, read my recent update if you haven't! Toodles!~ 🤠💜