☆°•30

❣ IT'S A DDAENG TRIPLE UPDATE ❣💞💟💜💓💘 AYYY~ 💖💞💕💝💌I'M TIRED BUT YEAH

IT'S A DDAENG TRIPLE UPDATE
💞💟💜💓💘 AYYY~ 💖💞💕💝💌
I'M TIRED BUT YEAH...🤪 HUEH~ RIP

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Jimin was pretty much in shock as he felt Yoongi's lips meet his with a slow kiss, how it felt really needy coming from the older.

But Jimin was not fully awake to understand the situation, all he knew was that Yoongi was kissing him right now in a half asleep state, awake from what must have been a wet dream, and all the lights inside his head were on green for go go go.

Jimin deepened the kiss as Yoongi clung to his arms while leaning into him more. The younger made his tongue glide across the older's bottom lip making Yoongi part his lips, their tongues meeting and caressing each other as the older moaned a little into the kiss.

Jimin pulled Yoongi on top of him as the two continued their heated kiss, both of them needy and wanting more. Jimin started to get more excited and his desire was increasing as his kisses were becoming much faster, more hungrier as his hands clung to Yoongi's sides as the older was straddled on him.

Yoongi leaned away from the kiss to catch his breath, but wasn't given the chance to have a small breather as Jimin started to leave kisses down his neck, panting against his skin while enjoying the feeling of being able to love Yoongi like this.

The older breathed out his moans as he squeezed onto Jimin's arms before running his hands up to the back of Jimin's hair, tugging on it slightly making the younger out a small groan as he placing needy kisses on the side of Yoongi's neck, trying to hold back on sucking and biting on the smooth, soft skin to leave a visible mark of his sexual claiming.

Jimin moved his hands down and cupped Yoongi's ass as he teasingly sucked on the older's neck, feeling him shudder from the feeling as he let out a soft moan.

"Dammit... Yoongi, you can't do this to me." Jimin breathed out in a whisper against the older's neck. "Wake up." Jimin kissed the side of his jawline.

"Nnh..." Yoongi grunted softly in response to the feeling.

"God, I'm gonna hate myself for doing this..." Jimin sighed before moving his hands away from behind Yoongi. "Yoongi... wake up!" Jimin clapped his hands loudly.

Yoongi squinted while cringing slightly from the clapping sound before he started to blink rapidly then rubbed his eyes while letting out a groaning sigh. "H-huh..."

Jimin let out a loud sigh as he titled his head back against the headboard, somewhat glad Yoongi was waking up and the other side cursing him for not continuing with Yoongi.