☆°• 11 (T.K)

To wake up to 5k this morning made me smile so much

To wake up to 5k this morning made me smile so much. Thank you all so much! This book blew up so quickly in the past few weeks and it hasn't even been a month yet since I wrote it! Your comments. Votes. Support. Love. You don't know how much this means to me. I'm so glad you all enjoy this book. ♡
So here is a fluffy filler chapter of Taekook for you, because I know some of you would love some gooey cuteness of a ddlb sideship.
(*^3^)/~♡ enjoy~

__________

Taehyung and Jungkook

A daddy and his loving baby boy. ♡

___☆___

"Kookie~" Taehyung cooed softly as he slowly rubbed his hand along the boy's curled up outline underneath the blue blanket on the couch.

"Nnhh~" the little cutely groaned as he moved slightly, his eyes fluttering open as he sucked on his orange pacifier.

"It's tea time, baby boy." Taehyung smiled as he rubbed Jungkook's cheek with his thumb, making the little give him a sleepy smile through his paci. "I made your favourite, dinosaur nuggets and smiley potatoes!"

Jungkook's eyes lit up as his paci dropped out from his mouth. "I wike!" Jungkook rubbed his eyes before he sat up on the couch and yawned as the blanket fell off him.

"You had a nice sleep, bunny?" Taehyung smiled as he stroked Jungkook's messy hair as the little nodded. "Look how cute you look in your little white pyjamas." Taehyung said cutely in a playful way, making Jungkook giggle.

"Daddy silley!" Jungkook stood up and stretched before picking up his bunny plushie off the couch. "Mr. Bonbon wan join tew!"

"Ofcourse he can!" Taehyung laughed. "Anything for my sweet baby." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead before turning over the TV and turning up the volume and left for the kitchen.

"Powah waingers!" Jungkook gasped as he bounced excitedly, running over to his big blue cushion in the middle of the floor infront of the TV. "Wed wainger! Yaaay~" Jungkook kicked his legs in excitement as his favourite red ranger appeared.