☆°• 12

"Yoongi! Stop running around naked! Put your pants on!"

"Nah!" Yoongi shouted with a gummy smile as he ran around the couch away from Jimin, shaking his butt only dressed in his green dinosaur boxers. "Yoonie wan dance nakey!"

"You're gonna catch a cold. Get your clothes on!" Jimin stared at the little who was lightly shimmying infront of the TV.

"Neva neva!" Yoongi blew a raspberry at Jimin. "Ee! Ee! Ee!" Yoongi make loud squeaking noises as Jimin jumped over the couch quickly to grab hold of the hyper little who was starting to slap at Jimin's hand on his arm. "Nuhh!"

"Yah! Yoongi behave!" Jimin scolded him as he forcefully picked up the half naked little into a princess hold, who then threw a squirming fit as he was carried back into his bedroom.

Jimin dumped Yoongi back onto his bed, to which the little autonomously rolled himself up in his blanket like a sushi roll and hissed up at Jimin who just gave the little an odd look.

"You're so weird..." Jimin sighed as he shook his head and walked over to Yoongi's dresser and rummaged through folded pants and shirts. "Yoongi, do you wants pants with shirt or overalls today?" He asked.

"Nakey day!" Yoongi huffed out cutely while puffing his cheeks.

"Shirt and pants it is." Jimin hummed as he took out a pair of blue demin shorts with white braces on the sides and an oversized plain white tshirt.

He then laid them down on the bed next to Yoongi, who then just rolled over them.

"Oi!" Jimin squinted at the little who just gave him a gummy smile. "Do you not want to go to the aquarium?!"

Yoongi nodded. "Wan go aqua nakey!"

"As if I'd let you go naked. Get dressed or I'm dressing you." Jimin folded his arms, his stance making sure he means buisness.

"Bleh! Nuu!" Yoongi buried himself into the blanket so only his faded mint hair was on show. Jimin rolled his eyes before looking down at the time on his rolex watch.

"Well if you're gonna stay here, I'll just go to the aquarium alone with Jungkook and Taehyung then, shall I?" Jimin turned on his heels and walked out of Yoongi's bedroom and closed the door.

Jimin walked over to the front door and fixed up his appearance in the mirror before putting on his black trainers and slipped his sunglasses into his pocket, before popping a mint into his mouth.

Lastly he picked up his water bottle off the side and swiped his keys up before opening the front door. "Bye Yoongi! I'm gonna have FUN!" Jimin yelled, throwing more emphasis on the word "fun" as he leaned against the door frame and waited.

Then as if on cue, Yoongi's bedroom door swung open revealing the fully dressed little with his hair in a scruffy mess and his plushie in his hand.

"Noooo!" Yoongi screamed as he charged through the hallway with his red see-through backpack on, scrambling to get his white trainers on before diving out the door, continuously yelling as he kept running.

Jimin smirked before placing the alarm on the apartment and locking the door behind him.

~☆~

"Daddy what dat! What dat!" Jungkook pointed, gasping as the giant shark swam above them in the glass tunnel.

"That? That's a hammerhead shark." Taehyung chuckled as he held onto his little's hand while stopping to watch it swim by.

"Sooo big!" Jungkook stared in awe as he bounced excitedly. "So cool!"

Jimin watched the two be so cute and normal, feeling a little bit of jealously until he felt the leash in his hand tug rather hard. "Hey hey!" Jimin looked at Yoongi as he was trying to take off his blue safety harness.