☆°• 5

"So!" Namjoon said, handing a key to Jimin as he stood outside a blue door in an apartment complex 20 minutes away from the house.

It wasn't a run-down complex in a shitty neighbourhood, it was actually pretty decent and somewhat well kept. Mainly because it was Namjoon's place before he completely moved in with Jin in his modern designed home.

Now it was Yoongi's place where he stays, in little space and out. But Yoongi hasn't been out of little space for a very long time. You could say he was trapped in his own mindset. But Jimin didn't know that.

"This is Yoongi's home. Welcome!" Namjoon used another spare key to unlock and open the door as they entered.

It had been only less than 5 days so everything was left how it was as they walked into the apartment.

Toys everywhere, the odd piece of clothing here and there, the couch turned into a fort, teddy bears on the table, a jigsaw puzzle splayed out on the black rug infront of the TV, random marbles in the hallway, snack wrappers littered on the couch, and-

"Is-Is that blood?!" Jimin pointed with alarm at the dark red dots on the wooden floor leading into what seemed like the bathroom.

"No!" Namjoon said quickly as he went to investigate the bathroom, before coming back out just as quick. "Yes..."

Jimin gulped.

Whatever had happened with the last caregiver that dealt with Yoongi. Poor guy. Jimin rubbed his head slowly at the thought of what could have happend.

"Well. We need this place fixed up before Yoongi comes to stay. There's two rooms obviously, so if there's days were you don't wanna go home, then the spare room is there - Ah! But don't worry! I'm installing a lock today for added security!" Namjoon held up a packaged door lock as he smiled.

Jimin grimaced a little. "You make it sound like I'm about to get murdered living with him."

"Pfft, well~" Namjoon shrugged, making Jimin raise his eyebrow. "You've seen what he is capable of. You need a bible around that boy."

"Ah... Good point!" Jimin walked around the apartment slowly, taking in how nice the place was, despite the mess being present and hand smudges on the window. It had a glorious wide view of the city from high up. The complex had 17 levels but they were only on the 10th.

"Well let's get this place fixed up for ya, shall we?" Namjoon grinned as he patted Jimin's shoulder.

__

It only took 2 hours before they had completely de-cluttered, re-arranged, deep cleaned, threw away and stored away things before the apartment looked like it sparkled from top to bottom.

"Jin would be so proud of me!" Namjoon huffed proudly as he admired the clean state the apartment had now become before he took out his phone and started taking pictures for proof.

Jimin stretched as he walked around the place before seeing a door that had boystrous stickers littered on it and single letters that spelled out "Yoongi" on it. He looked down at the handle before slowly turning it and opening the door to peer his head around to take a look inside.

Yoongi's room reminded Jimin of a little kid's room. The walls were a baby blue colour. The carpet was a warm cream colour and littered with a few toys and clothes. There was a red coloured bed in the corner with racing car blankets tossed on the matress and a wooden night stand next to it with a lamp. A round soccer rug in the middle of the floor. A brown toybox at the end of the bed. Red curtains hung to the side over the window. A dark blue bookshelf on the side littered with comics and books. A dark blue dresser with a mass of clothes cluttered on top. A floor mirror right next to it. And large white letters that spelled out "Prince Yoongi" on the wall over the bed.

Jimin had found himself in the middle of the room, staring in awe as his hand glided along the dresser before he crouched down at the book shelf as he picked up a framed photo before looking at it as he stood up.

He studied the two people in the picture. The small, little smiling boy clinging to the side of a dark haired women in a pink flowery dress that smiled so lovingly in the picture. Was this Yoongi's-

"Jiminie~!"

Jimin gasped slightly as he froze in place, before looking behind him as he stared at the black haired lady in a blue and white sundress who had a white sun hat on as everything around him went black, but she only glowed in the darkness.

"Jiminie~ look how big you are my growing, sweet boy!" She giggled as she held out her arms for her child.

"Eomma..." Jimin whispered, slowly reaching out his hand towards the lady infront of him.

"Jimin?"

And just like that she was gone. Faded away. Now he was back in the room as Namjoon slowly walked in.

"Jimin, you okay?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the young man in worry, a hand placed on his shoulder.

Jimin stared at Namjoon before looking back down at the framed photo and slowly placed it back down on the shelf where it was before.

"Yeah." Jimin blinked a few times. "Yeah I'm- I'm fine." He cleared his throat as he stood back up.

"That's Yoongi and his mother." Namjoon said as he folded his arms. "I knew her. She was a very nice lady. Absolutely wonderful." He slowly rubbed his cheek has he stared down at the photo. "I hope her soul is resting peacefully."

Jimin bit down on his lip as he nodded. "Mh. Me... me too." He looked up as he let out a shaky breath, trying not to let the memories break the surface.

Namjoon could see how he was feeling and patted the young man's shoulder with a sad smile.

It wasn't even a mere two seconds until he saw a tear fall down Jimin's cheek, initiating Namjoon's caring side as he felt the emotion start to flow.

"Come here man." Namjoon said quietly, pulling Jimin into a comforting hug as the young man started to cry as he clung onto him.

Hearing the ugly sobbing that was coming out of Jimin with so much emotion was enough for Namjoon to know he hadn't cried in a very long time like this.

As Jimin sobbed into the hug, he had now found a reason to relate to Yoongi on an emotion level.

Both their mother's weren't there anymore.

_____

Filler chapter~