☆°•34

Y'all need to chill on the punishment for Bratty Yoonie! 💙😔✊

...this ain't Our Little Secret! 💖
( my other yoonmin book 🤭 )

«────── « ⋅ʚ ☆ ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Jimin opened the door to Yoongi's apartment with a sigh before stepping to the side in the doorway as Yoongi tried to run past, but he grabbed the back of the little's jacket. "I don't think so."

"Nuuhh! Let Yoonie go!" Yoongi cried as he flailed his arms to get away. "I wan to sleep and-!"

"Well, guess what?" Jimin interupted him. "You ain't getting a nap until we're done have a serious talk about your behaviour since this morning."

Jimin let go of Yoongi, making the little speed off towards his littlespace room and slam the door behind him. The carer let out a long sigh as he ran a hand back through his hair before shaking off his coat and hanging it up on the side.

"He's gonna be the death of me." Jimin mumbled as he took off his shoes and pushed them to the side before looking into the mirror and checking out the cut on his bottom lip from where nipped him, which was still kinda sore.

His boss had asked what had happend and Jimin had to make up the "I was running late and hit the door by accident" excuse. A bit suspicious... but his boss took it and laughed at how Jimin managed to even do that.

After treating the cut with some antiseptic gel, taking a shower and getting into some comfortable clothes, which consisted of grey joggers and a red tshirt, he made his way to Yoongi's room and stood in front of the door.

He gave the door a knock before folding his arms. "Yoongi." He calmly said, waiting a few seconds before he let out a sigh when there was no response. "Yoongi, I'm coming in." Jimin spoke up before resting his hand on the door handle before turning it slowly and opening the door in a slow and calm manner.

As he peered his head inside the bedroom, the curtains were closed and the room was lit with the little lamp ontop of the chest of drawers. Jimin's eyes met Yoongi's curled up form underneath the bed covers and heard the little sniffeling.

Jimin walked over to the bed before turning around while sitting down on the floor, resting his back against the side of the bed and his arm perched across his bent knee. He exhaled softly through his nose as he tilted his head back to stare up at the ceiling.

"Yoonie." Jimin began, using a soft tone for his approach. "I don't know what's been up with you today... you've been causing trouble since this morning... and I want you to tell me, was it all really necessary?"

He heard the covers shifting beside him and another sniffle, but no reply. "Yoonie, I really need you to talk to me... I'm not resulting to punishment at the moment for what you said earlier... but I really need to understand why you was behaving so out of control today."