☆°•35

I'M NOT DEAD I SWEAR

I'M NOT DEAD I SWEAR. ;~;
I JUST... IDK A LONG ASS BRAIN FART LOL.
Still kinda semi-hiatus though...
But I kid you not I struggled badly to get a chapter out, might not be all uwu standards but I'm working on being soft again.

KEEP ON LOVING THIS BOOK (and my gross-ass grammar) OKEI? ;-;
💖💜💕💞💗💓❣💟💝❤

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Yoongi sat up in bed slowly with his eyes closed and let out a tired groan, rubbing away at his sleepy eyes before blinking as he looked around his littlespace room. He then slowly got out of bed and shuffled towards the door before opening it slowly.

Upon opening the door, he was greeted with the yummy aroma of breakfast wafting through the open hallway as he stepped out.

He heard his stomach growl before pulling a face as he shuffled over towards the kitchen door, where the sounds of utensils clattered around and a song was playing on low volume from the radio.

When he turned his head around the corner to sneakily take a peek, he saw the back of Jimin standing in front of the stove doing a little shoulder shimmy as he was humming along to the song that was playing.

"Fancy yooou!" Jimin playfully sung as he held up his chopsticks to his mouth like a microphone. "Ooou!" He chuckled as he started to stir at the bubbling pot on the stove.

Yoongi squinted at the carer with a judging face as he was hitting a high note, before clearing his throat loudly enough for Jimin to whip his head around with wide eyes.

"Yoonie!" Jimin stared at him as he froze on the spot. "Um... hello! Daddy's just making breakfast for you!" He smiled sheepishly.

"Jimin... I'm not little." Yoongi spoke up, still squinting at the younger.

"O-oh!" Jimin's eyes widened, regaining his composure and recovering his chopsticks as he almost dropped them. "Well then... Good morning, Yoongi." He smiled with a nod.

"I'm so judging you..." Yoongi shook his head slowly as he walked into the kitchen with his arms folded. "What's for breakfast?"

"Some mouthwatering, energy-filled, morning ramen." Jimin smiled at Yoongi who stood next to him, nodding with raised eyebrows.

"Nice... cringey choice of words, but nice." The older nodded before he looked up to see Jimin still staring at him. "W-what?" He blinked three times.

"Nothing..." Jimin said softly, continuing to stare at the blank faced male. "You're just so..." he faded off.

"Just so, what?" Yoongi tilted his head slightly while pushing the question, watching the younger bite his bottom lip slightly.

Jimin parted his lips a little to say something, but changed his mind at the last second before grinning as he rested his fingers under the older's chin. "So cute!" He chuckled.