☆°• 19 (N.J)

Here's a little filler chapter of Namjin while my uwu gun recharges~ 💞

This is a continuation from Chapter 16 from the phone call Jimin had with Namjoon finding out Jin was a little also.

*rubs my hands together*
Let's get soft~ uwu 💖

~☆~

"Oh... Sorry Jimin I'll talk to you later." Namjoon quickly ended the call before looking at his teary eyed fiance who had now entered littlespace.

"Hey there Jinny, my special little boy~" Namjoon breathed out softly as he gave him a warm smile. Jin sniffled as he rubbed at his tear filled eyes before resting his head on the other's shoulder.

"Joonie~" Jin whined sadly as he rubbed his face into Namjoon's shoulder, receiving a loving head rub from the other. "My head hurts daddy."

"Shhh~" Namjoon hugged his fiance close to him in a warm and comforting embrace. "Daddy's going to give you some loving cuddles and kisses, we're going to cheer you up." He smiled as he pinched Jin's cheeks, making the little whine softly with affection.

"I wan kisses now." Jin spoke softly, pouting his lips as he leaned his head in slightly.

"You want kisses?" Namjoon smiled as he spoke softly, leaning his head in half an inch as he stared into his little's eyes.

"I wan kisshes." Jin replied cutely, almost like a soft grumble with his lips still pouting as he inched his face closer.

"Then my special one gets kisses." Namjoon leaned in and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

"More~" Jin spoke cutely as he kept pouting, Namjoon planting another soft peck on his lips. "More~" Another peck. "Mooore~"

"There will be more when we cuddle, so let's get into our comfy clothes and give you more get better kisses, hm?" Namjoon cupped his little's face with his hands lovingly and caressed his thumbs on his cheeks softly.

"Okay daddy~" Jin puffed out his cheeks after Namjoon moved his hands away, then quickly snuck a quick peck on his cheek before running towards the stairs.

"Hey!" Namjoon called after him, hearing Jin giggle as he hurried up the stairs. Namjoon sighed happily as he shook his head, slowly making his way up the stairs.

~☆~

"Come on then." Namjoon sat on the couch, placing a plate of biscuits down on the side while wearing his black bath robe, his bare chest partly showing down the middle as it was tied from the waist. He wore red checkered pyjama pants and black slippers on his feet.