☆°•29

A DOUBLE UPDATE??! O__O💞💗💓💕 OH MY GAWSH!!! 💞💗💓💕💖 ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ 💖

💞💗💓💕 OH MY GAWSH!!! 💞💗💓💕
💖 ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ 💖

I was feeling hella soft and I instantly knew how to continue from the last chapter~ so here ya go~
💓uwu💓

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Yoongi. You deserved that punishment. Don't get moody with me."

"Blub blub blub..." Yoongi made motorboat sounds as he was in the tub with his body submerged underwater along with his mouth making bubbles on the water surface as he stared straight ahead, not giving Jimin attention.

The carer sighed as he sat on the side of the bathtub, staring down at Yoongi as the little watched the rubber duckie float by on the water.

"If you bathe quickly, we can play video games together." Jimin gave a small smile, but the little remained quiet. "...ice cream?" More silence. "Come on Yoongi, don't be like this. Not right now."

Yoongi lifted his head up from the water. "Yoonie wan a sowwy."

"And... why do I have to say sorry?" Jimin raised his eyebrow as the little furrowed his brows.

"You hort Yoonie an-and gave him mean spankies!" Yoongi puffed his cheeks in anger as he splashed the water surface.

"You deserved them. I'm not apologising for a punishment." Jimin folded his arms.

"Yoonie's butt hort!" Yoongi whined loudly as he pulled a face.

"Which is why you're soaking in the tub." Jimin reached a hand down and poked at the rubber duck floating on the water. "Because you didn't want me to massage it better."

"N-noh touch my butt!" Yoongi pursed his lips.

"Oh~?" Jimin hummed with a raised eyebrow. " So I can't touch yours, but you can freely touch mine?"

"I-I did nawt!" Yoongi's cheeks blushed as he stared wide eyed up at Jimin.

"Are you lying again?"

"Nnh-!" Yoongi was about to say something but pursed his lips as he stayed silent and looked away, making Jimin chuckle slightly.

"Come on, if you're not coming out, then i'm coming in." Jimin stood up as he started to unbutton his shirt slowly, grabbing Yoongi's attention.

"Nnh! Noh! Yoonie nakey! No nakey wif Yoonie!" Yoongi threw the rubber duck at Jimin who just tilted his head as it fell back into the water.

"I'm wearing my boxers. Stop working yourself up." Jimin mumbled softly as he removed his shirt before pulling off his white tank top.

"Uuuwww~!" Yoongi covered over his eyes before looking away as Jimin chuckled a little before taking off his pants. "Okay, i'm stepping in behind. Scoot up."