chapter 20

3 weeks later
I woke up  hearing luke cry. I looked to see that laxus was in the shower. I laughed at his rookie mistake heading into the nursery i picked up luke as he stopped crying snuggling my breast.
"not a diaper change must be hungry isnt that right baby boy." i said as he looked at me. I laughed heading downs stairs as i sat luke in the seat.
"morning lucy" everyone greeted me as i looked at them confused.
"so none of you heard my baby hollering" i said getting a strawberry yogurt. I opened it picking up one of lukes spoons.
"say ah" i said as he only opened his mouth. I did a chuchu train motion giving it to him.
"ya see lucy i would have went upstairs but were Answering questions" ivan said as i looked at him with a raised eyebrow throwing an orange at him he caught it Laughing.
"isnt laxus up" gildarts asked.
"he was in the shower when he's in the shower he listens to loud music so no he was not available i had to wake up out of my sleep because of you idiots" i said as i quickly finished feeding luke.
"where are you going" lizzie asked.
" im taking my baby and we are going back to sleep together" i said as they laughed. I went to the nursery and grabbed lea.
I sat on my bed just as laxus walked out hot steam rising off of him.
"join your baby mama in bed" i said as he chuckled walking over to me he grabbed lea wrapping an arm around my waist as i quickly surrendered back into the land of dreams.
I was woken up 2 hours later by a camera being pointed in my face.
"told you guys she has a pimple all teens get them" lizzie said as i opened my eyes. Throwing the closest thing to me at her which happened to be the book release look.
"go away" i said crying in frustration that i could not sleep.
"yikes pregnancy hormones are really getting to you"  Iván said.
"can you please please please get out" i said wiping my eyes furiously.
"you heard her get out before i shock the shit out of you" laxus said from the door as everyone scurried out. I saw he was holding lea.
"she woke up crying so i fed her" he explained as i nodded in acceptance taking luke in my arms once again.
I snuggled into laxus side suddenly feeling luke pull on me.
I looked at him as he looked at me curiously.
"ma.... Ma" he said as i looked at him.
"uh laxue pinch me im dreaming" i said
"you cant be dreaming if we  both heard it" he said as i squealed picking luke up as i jumped on the bed happily.
"i love this baby i love him i love him" i said as i jumped onto the floor running out of the room laxus calmly walking out. I headed down the stairs spinning all around the family room as everyone looked at me confused.
"what is she so happy about" jason asked laxus who chuckled.
"luke said his first word"  he said as everyone cheered not even knowing the word.
"say it again luke so mommy can gloat" i told luke as he laughed.
"mama mama mama" he continued saying it as i laughed.
"his first word was mama beat that laxus wahoo i win i win oh yeah i win" i said running around laxus who tried to keep his cool  but i know he was losing it on the inside.
"aw is the bug baby hurt i dont know wht you should be used to losing cuz IM A CHAMP" i said screaming towards the end as everyone laughed.
"well im sure lea can talk if her brother can come on lea say a word" he said as she looked ready to cry.
"mama" luke screamed again
"dada" lea said burring her face in laxus who stood in shock.
"did luke really get her to say get first word by gloating" lizzie asked as i nodded.
"wonder who he gets that from" gildarts said as everyone looked at me.
"ha blondie now you can't gloat because lea said dada making it even." laxus said.
"yes i can luke said it first and multiple times i win luke lets go celebrate with a bubble bath extra bubbles. Laxus you can give lea the less extravagent version im kidding loser you sgould be alone ill take both of my kids ha" i said taking lea as i ran to my room starting the water. As i heard everyone downstairs laughing. A few seconds after i turned the water off laxus stormed into the bathroom locking the Door.
"i dont like your attitude so im taking my children and you can take your own bubble bath" he said as i looked at him with a smirk.
"awe do you want to join us" i said as he chuckled picking up luke.
"no im serious about that bubble bath and the children need a wash so its a win win two in one you can stay but im giving them a bath" i said stripping into my birthday suit i smiled striping lea as laxus stripped luke carefully i stepped into the bath tub sinking in as the bubbles covered me. Laxus sat the babies in as they played with the water.
"hey lucy we have some questions that are urgent" lizzie said through the door as i looked at laxus.
"im in the bath can they wait" i asked through the door.
"no" jason said as i signed.
"ugh laxus" i asked as he shook his head.
"ask them through the door" he told them.
"but then we wont be able to see your reaction" ivan said.
"but im naked" i said in protest.
"even better" gildarts said as laxus clucked his tongue.
"lu just put on a robe" lizzie yelled
I huffed in protest handing laxus the twins before i stepped out wrapping myself in a rob.
Wrapping the twins in towels we stepped out of the bathroom.
"you guys need a life so you can stay the heck out of mine." i said as they all laughed. I sat on my bed shivering as laxus handed me his long heavy coat.
"first question when did you get so competitive" gildarts said.
"ive always been competitive i just hide it outside of my house i can be proper, serious, fun, dangerous, angry and deadly Just depends on the situation." i said smiling as laxus nodded.
"second how do you feel about fairytail reforming" ivan read as i snapped my head up.
"what idiot gave them that idea" i asked as lizzie pointed at me.
"how did i" i asked confused.
"grand magic games They asked would you rejoin the guild and you said i would" lizzie said.
"i was going to say i wouldnt but i started throwing up."
I said as everyone shrugged.
"laxus would you rejoin the Guild" i asked him seeing as he went quiet. I looked to see he was playing with lukes fingers.
"I dont know i mean i grew up there but i found out the guild was disbanded through a letter so its mixed feelings" he said continuing to look at the babies.
"tough" i joked smiling as he looked over to me.
"i hate you" he said chuckling as i nodded.
"i hate you more" i said as he gave me a kiss.
"you guys are so weird" jason said as i nodded continuing about my day.
Juvia pov (shocker first time)

I was at the guild bouncing rain lightly she would be turning a year in a couple months. It ft weird not having lucy to show her pictures to. Especially since she is holding a grudge against me for what i said a couple months back. It was in the heat of the moment ahe was just acting so conceded and it shocked me. Like lucy should have known better than to act so rude just because she couldnt handle a situation. I looked around to see all of the guild members watching the door.
"its been three weeks their not coming" i said under my breath as natsu nodded.
"how would you know" evergreen asked like the snobby perfectionist she is. 
"its obvious" natsu said as everyone sighed. I saw master climbing onto the counter.
He coughed getting everyones attention.
"please i know it has been a hard year for you all without being together to help one another get over your loses during the tartoros invasion but their my family... Please help me find them and bring them home. I cant do it alone they mean more to me than anything and i abandoned them i have to make up for it. I dont want to take up the mantle im not becoming guildmaster i want to give it to laxus you heard lucy she wants to rejoin fairytail she is the reason we are all together we share her goal. We have to locate and persuade them. I missed two of my great grandbabies being born I have a chance to see the next and final one i dont want to miss it juvia you said at lucy and laxus wedding that you would be there for them does it not eat you alive that you were not there for her. All of you she was there. Erza during the tower of heaven incident. Grey during deliora. Natsu when you were searching for igneel lucy was quick to help you. Juvia she faught for you in the grand magic games and so much more. Thunder legion laxus never looked down on you because of your eye curses he was the first one to accept you. Laxus even though he was suspended from the guild he fought harder than any one else to save us from acnologia and hades. Lucy time and time again has forgiven everyone of you even after you forgot she existed. So please help me bring them home im begging you" he said tears falling from his face as everyone agreed.
Ready or not here we come lucy.