chapter 18

3 months later.
I had been feeling sick lately not like i would know what it is. I signed today was a very busy day the magic council asked us to be proctors for the final day of the grand magic games.
I signed as i waited to be introduced.
"ladies and gentlemen please quiet down. Next we will have someone we know and love sing for us. They will be one of this years proctors. They have come free of charge. So please pipe down while we welcome them. Come on out." i signed grabbing the mike as my dress started flowing with my hair.

"Oooh, yeah, yeah
I put my feelings on safety
So I don't go shootin' where your heart be
'Cause you take the bullet tryna save me
Then I'm left to deal with makin' you bleed

And that's a whole lotta love, ain't tryna waste it
Like we be runnin' a mile to never make it
That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it
That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna face it" I sang walking out as the crowd cheered like crazy i smiled walking out.
"hey guys its been a while" i said  before continuing.
"But I think that I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin'
I've been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep givin'
You keep on hittin' it ooh, oh
Maybe it's your love, it's too good to be true
Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you
You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you
Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you

My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (trippin' on you)

Boy, you know we cool when I ain't waitin'
But I act a fool when I don't get it
And I'm steady bruisin' just to save this
But I tripped on your love, now I'm addicted

And that's a whole lotta love, ain't tryna waste it
Like we be runnin' a mile to never make it
That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna taste it
That's just too bitter for worse, don't wanna face it

But I think that I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin'
I've been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep givin'
You keep on hittin' it ooh, oh
Maybe it's your love, it's too good to be true
Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you
You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you
Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you

My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (trippin' on you)

That's some kind of love, baby (drip, drip)
That's the type of love, make me (trip, trip, trippin' on you)
It's big enough, make me (drip, drip)
It's big enough, got me (trip, trip, trippin' on you)

I'm done trippin', I'm trip-trippin'
I've been sippin', that's how I control
This feelin', you keep givin'
You keep on hittin' it ooh, oh
Maybe it's your love, it's too good to be true
Baby boy, your love, got me trippin' on you
You know your love is big enough, make me trip up on you
Yeah, it's big enough, got me trippin' on you, trip-trippin' on you

My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (baby, baby, baby, trippin' on you)
My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (trippin' on you, trippin' on you, baby)
Said I admit I was wrong when I did it
My bad, my bad for, trippin' on you (trippin' on you)
Trippin' on you yeah yeah
Ooh
Yeah, yeah" i finished singing smiling as i recieved a standing ovation.
"how is everyone" i asked pointing the camera towards the crowd as they went wild. They got even louder looking behind me i looked to see laxus with the twins who looked happy with all the attention. I reached for them as luke automatically reached for me. I picked him up as he fisted me shirt.
"oh yeah im the second proctor" laxus said smirking as everyone went crazy. Luke laughed clapping as the crowd awed suddenly minerva and the others jumped down running over to me.
minerva tried to pick up luke he started hollering as i laughed at minervas tortured face yukino tried to get him but he reached for me.
"what did yall do to my baby" i said grabbing him back as he calmed down. Yukino picked up lea who cried as well.
"my kids don't like you guys" laxus said smirking as minerva picked up lea who calmed down.
"or... Maybe just yukino" i said as he nodded. Laxus took luke from me throwing him in the air catching him as luke laughed.
"ok everyone we would like to start the day the teams like every other year will be transfered out into crocus last team remaining wins lets get it." i said taking lea.
"lets go" laxus finished as all the teams were transported. We teleported to the announcers box being greeted by yajima and chapiti.
"hi" i greeted taking a seat as laxus sat as well.
"hello guys its been a long while your anniversary is coming up any plans" chapati said jumping right into the questions.
"um Well" i said suddenly stopping feeling nausea
"im surprising her" laxus said looking at me confused.
"ah the laxlu couple is very well know for surprises" yajima said pinching lukes cheeks.
"yes about the child how did you manage to hide a stomach bearing two children." chapati asked.
"i was huge i gained like 27 pounds" i said nodding proudly as laxus chuckled.
"she wore her shoes and heavy clothing when they weighed her im pretty sure she weighed less" he sais as i elbowed him.
"admit i was fat" i said as he shook his head.
"trust me i would tell you if you were fat" he said as i nodded.
"because your mean welp jenny from blue pegasus is out along with warcry and nobarly sting eucliffe seems to have amazing luck." i said as laxus called out more names.
"well thats great to know. Its almost been a year since fairytail disbanded any feeling towards that" yajima askednas we shook our heads.
"we dont even know really why the guild disbanded" i said as yajima nodded in under standing
"if the guild was to reform would you rejoin" chapati asked.
"i would-" i stopped as a wave a pain shot through my abdomen.
"blondie are you ok" laxus asked as i nodded.
"blondie? you still call each other nicknames" chapati asked as we nodded.
"yukino from sabertooth has taken out the remaining members of Quatro cebberius" yajima announced as the crowd went wild.
"so any plans for future kids" yajima asked as my throat tightened i turned to laxus looked at him for a second with a glare before throwing up all over his shoes as he instantly moved my hair out of my face. I continued throwing up until i couldnt any more accepting the towel from chapati.
"i hate you with all my heart" i said to laxus as he smiled kissing my cheek.
"uh is this daily for you" yajima asked as i shook my head.
"this bonehead got me pregnant again" i said as everyone cheered i swear i heard lizzie.
"thats not a good thing i just had the twins 9 months ago."  i said pouting as everyone laughed.
"we make great babies" lqxus said as i looked at him.
"all parents say that"i told him as he chuckled.
"any names what gender do you think it is" yajima asked again.
"its a Girl" me and laxus said together causeing yajima and chapati to look at us confused.
"its our magic ability to tell the gender" i said as they nodded.
We continued talking as tge night passed