chapter 14

3 weeks later
I woke up excitedly today is the day that all you see is lea and luke and mommy playing 123. I finally had a day to myself with the twins. We were going to magnolia for the day. I already informed laxus who has been on a mission for the past two weeks. 
Its the day i have planned this day for a really long time. It was finally time. Getting ready i excitedly headed into the bathroom. Putting on a grey crop top hoodie and black ripped jeans i had on expensive grey and black shoes. Moon walking backwards into the babies nursery i cleaned and dressed the up in outfits matching my own. Lea's hair has grown so i combed it back.  I put matching caps on their head grabbing the stroller i walked out of the nursery heading down stairs. The stroller was shaped like a carseat it had the stroller set up so the babies were looking at me as i pushed the stroller. I went back upstairs getting the diaper bag and my phone setting the stroller up i got all the neccessary things for the day of fun.
First i was going to take then for some mommy baby pictures, then we were going to talk to the company im publishing my books through to give them the finished book two. Afterward the twins have a doctors appointment. Finally i was going to get some groceries for the house and head back and just chill with the twins.
"lucy before you go can you sing that song you made for the twins." lizzie asked me as i shrugged nodding.
Heading over to the piano as she recorded me. I took off my ring stretching my fingers as i started playing.
"When I first laid eyes on you
When I heard your heartbeat too
Oh I never knew, I could witness an angel so beautiful
From the very moment you arrived I felt something new inside
I developed a love that was so unconditional

And I promise to give you everything that I have
There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp
I will cross any ocean before I let you land
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh)

I'll never let nobody hurt you
Give you the world 'cause you deserve it
Teach you how to treat a woman
Let you know you're gonna be something great
I want for you to shine so bright
Know you can do anything through Christ
I see that there is a star inside you
I'm so glad you're in my life

I promise to give you everything that I have
There's not a dream in this world you can't accomplish or grasp
I will cross any ocean before I let you land
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh)

Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Woah, oh, oh, oh
Hold on to my hand
Hold on to my hand
Never let it go
Ooh ooh, yeah
Baby hold on to my hand
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh)
Hold on to my hand, never let it go
Just hold on to mama's hand and never let it go (woah oh, oh, oh, oh)
Hold on to my hand (woah oh, oh, oh, oh)
Baby hold on to my hand, never let it go, woah, oh, oh, oh" i sang as the babies giggled.
"now lets go" i told them. I waved goodbye to everyone as i headed into magnolia. As soon as i got to thw town square i saw it was a busy day leaning forward on the scroller i walked looking for the photo shop. Finding the shop i walked inside to see it was not really crowded. I signed in at the front desk taking a seat as i waited patiently for the photographer. He came out a few minutes later looking around. Mrs. Dreyar" he called as i stood pushing the stroller into the back room.
"fill out these papers and give me a theme." he said.
"stars" i said filling out the application. It didnt take as long as i thought it would. Handing him the paper.
"take the babies put the girl on your right hip the boy on your left." he instructed as i nodded doing as he said the babies smiled at the csmera as he took our picture giving us all kinds of poses to do when he finished i paid him and headed down the street to the publishers office. I knocked on the office dooe recieving a come in i walked into the building to be greeted by the cheerful workers.
"can any one tell me where mikeils office is?" i asked as everyone pointed to the biggest door in the building i thanked them walking to the door i knocked as the door opened on impact.
Recieving the ok to come in i saw a man flipping through a script book.
"ah lucy the talented writer i loved the book only found a few mistakes that all great authors make. Fix it and then we can publish your book. Based off of the reviews your first book got i say you will be making at least 30 million for the first year it sells but remember this company gets 15 percent of all sales." he said as i nodded.
"great now sign here and here and youll be on your way" he said i thanked him reading the papers agreeing with the terms.
After i signed the papers i left heading to the twins doctor office.
When i got their it was a waiting list so i sat down waiting patiently.
Timeskip
I was at the market shopping when my phone went off i looked to see laxus wanting a facetime.
I accepted smiling.
"hey sparky" i said as he chuckled.
"hey blondie how are my babies" he asked as i smiled turning the camera on the smiling babies.
"hey babies can you say dada" he said as i muted him. Thier first words are gonna be mama" i said to him watching as he threw his head back in laughter. I pouted looking at the vendor.
"can i have two pounds of oranges three peaches and a bag of cucumbers" i asked as she nodded. I got everything paying her before moving on to the next stand.
I un muted laxus.
"the doctor said they are super healthy and we are doing a great job with a stress free house because stress can cause problems with the baby" i told him as he nodded. I took the babies heading home as i continued to talk with laxus.