chapter 2

2 weeks later.
I woke up suddenly wanting to hurl. Quickly moving from the bed to the bathroom. I sat on the floor as everything came out of me. Its funny because its called morning sickness but most people get it in the after noons or during the night I get mine early morning. Today me and laxus had a busy day were going to crocus on official business. Sighing as i finished puking my guts out i turned on the shower. Putting it on warm i grabbed an outfit which happened to be a baggy jumpsuit. It had genie like bottoms and a loose top. The jumpsuit was purple so i got some purple wedges to match. I took off my clothes hopping into the shower. I lathered my body in soap. Brushed my teeth to get rid of the stench from my morning sickness. Rubbing my now firm stomach. I could feel where my tiny babies were the one im guessing is lucas loves to rest along my right side and leanna you can barely feel her but she likes to stay close to lucas in my ultra sound a few weeks back it showed lucas and leanna reaching out like they were holding hands. It was really cute we have the picture in the frame right along the steps inside the house. Finishing up i got out of the shower pulling blow drying my hair before i dried of putting on the jumpsuit and wedges. I stepped back into me and Laxus room to see him fast asleep laying flat on the bed. Smirking i walked over to the bed climbing on top of him I sat on his chest as he still slept. Leaning down as hair shadowed my face i laid a sweet kiss to the side of his mouth tracing my tongue inside of his slightly parted mouth. He grunted waking up smirking when his eyes registered me.
"morning blondie" he said pushing off the bed as he gave me a kiss. I laid him back down as i started twerking.
"your a freak you know that" he said grabbing my waist.
"nope im a tease now you gotta go get ready" i said moving off of him as he looked at me betrayed. I walked out of the room heading down the stairs. I went into the kitchen taking out all the ingredients for bacon omlettes.
I cracked 3 eggs into the bowl putting cheese, salt, pepper, oregano. I mixed everything together while the bacon cooked when it was finished i put the omelette mix in the pan placing two pieces of bacon in the center. When the omelette started tp fluff i flipped in folding it like a taco letting it cook as i fixed more omelette mix for laxus. Doing the same for his i sat them on the table as i made us strawberry banana milkshakes. When i finished i cleaned any dirty dishes placing the smoothies on the table as i waited for laxus to come down. I didnt have to wait long seeing him wearing jogging pants a black long sleeved muscle shirt, black expensive shoes and his favorite smart watch.
"you clean up good" i said as he smirked.
"I know" he said as we sat down to eat. I stared at him specifically at the scar on his face as he ate.
"you ok" he asked as i nodded.
Picking up my fork i cut the omelette into triangles. Stabbing a piece i picked it up chewing it.
Looking back at him i stopped.
"has any one told you your ugly" i said bluntly as he stopped eating looking at me with a spark in his eyes as he smiled.
"no" he responded as i continued eating.
"well your very ugly especially your eyebrows i have never liked them if my kids get your eyebrows im shaving them off the dreyar eyebrows are weird its literally a check mark. Its really creepy like worst than the butt jiggle gangs butt fetish" i said as i continued eating.
"this better be part of pregnancy or your in big trouble my eye brows are the best" he said as he continued eating.
"your eyebrows remind me of a dog furry and oddly shaped" i admitted as he chuckled.
"your eye brows remind me of the pop corn skinny girl the girl is your eye brows" he said as i brought up some fake tears.
"how dare you im the Mother of your children and you... You wahhhhh" I cried as he panicked.
"im sorry your eyebrows are gorgeous what can i do to make it up to you please stop crying ill do anything" he said panicked as i stopped my fake crying.
"good i want three scoops of cookies and creme icecream and a date tonight" i said as he looked at me with a face struck with realization.
"you tricked me" he said as i laughed nodding finishing my food as he grabbed our phones and his wallet. I grabbed my smoothie as he grabbed his we walked out of the house placing the security on after locking the door.
"so you wanna lightning teleport" he asked as i shrugged.
"i dont know if its good for the baby" i said as he nodded.
"well train it is Mrs. Dreyar" he said as i laughed walking away.
He grabbed my hand as we comtinued walking.
"for some one 5 and a half months along carrying twins your way to small." he said as i smiled.
"remember the doctor said our children would just be small because my stomach doesnt stretch wide because of my small hips" I explained as he nodded.
"and plus i gained 9 pounds already leave my weight alone the babies arent that big as you saw in the ultrasound." i said as he chuckled nodding. We continued walking to the train station boarding crocus here we come.
Timeskip
We got off the train walking hand in hand.
"hey sparky why dont you get motion sickness?" I asked him as he shrugged.
"I dont nessesarily know maybe its a good thing" he saif as i nodded.
"lets go get my ice cream" i said pulling him in the familiar direction of the local ice cream shop. When we got there i saw it was not really crowded which was a fantastic thing.
Walking to the front counter i ordered while the cashier was turned around.
"can i have an ice cream cone three scoops of cookies and creme drizzled in chocolate." i asked excitedly as the cashier turned showing minerva.
"hey i havent seen you in like for ever i heard about fairytails disbandment im sorry the battle with tartoros was really taxing who did you fight" minerva asked as i signed.
"no one told me their was a battle i got home and the guild was disbanded" i said sadly as she handed laxus the ice cream placing her hand on mine.
" Im sorry to hear that but where were you the other day i saw the dragneels with the vastia's the other day i didnt even know juvia and natsu talked without you around" minerva said as i laughed.
"i didnt either but i wasnt invited" i explained as she nodded.
"looks like juvia and lisanna are ready to pop erza is expecting also the whole time during the tartaros arc she kept protecting her stomach but your guilds medical doctor put seals on all those expecting to protect their babys mira came in a few days ago looks like she is due any moment now and little wendy is expecting but she isnt far along so... I dont know wheres you lalu baby" she asked looking at my stomach as laxus chuckled.
"3 and a half months away from this world" he said as minerva did the math in her head squealing as she put her hand on my stomach.
"shhh your the first to know we want to keep it a secret" i told her as she nodded pulling me to the back.
"why is your stomach so tiny when are you due" she asked.
"i have a small hip so the babies will be tiny and august 24th" i said as she nodded.
"wow it doesnt even look like your pregnant do you know the gender" she asked as i shook my head.
"we want a boy and a girl" i said as she looked at me in shock.
"your carrying twins" she stated shocked as i nodded.
We comtinued to talk until people got impatient waiting for service.
"heres my address come visit sometimes i never get to leave the house" i said sticking my tongue out towards laxus while minerva laughed.
"of course and I wont tell anyone i saw you" she said as i smiled thanking her with a hug. We then left the shop heading towards our main destination.
Walking up to the front door we knock waiting a few minutes as it opened to show Ivan dreyar. He brightened up after seeing us wiping blood from his mouth.
"dad are you ok" laxus asked concerned as ivan waved him off.
"its nothing it happens with my Cancer so what brings you by" he asked opening the door for us. We walked in and settled on the couch.
"we want you to move in with us" i said jumping right to the point as i smiled. He looked at me in shock.
"what" he asked either shocked or confused.
"well grandpa we want you to move in magnolia has the best cancer treatment división in all of fiore and we will need your help grandpa" laxus said smirking as ivans face scruntched up in confusion.
"i wouldnt need to move to magnolia just for the treatment i hardly believe two of the most powerful mages in all my life need a weakling like me's help and stop calling me grandpa" he saud as i giggled.
"well we would love your company and its not a battle type help you're far from week grandpa" i said as he cut his eyes at me. Laxus chuckled.
"ok so why do you guys keep calling me grandpa im not old" he said.
"well leanna and lucas love calling you grandpa" i said innocently as he looked at me like i was crazy.
"who are leanna and lucas" he asked like he was going crazy.
"are you going to move in" laxus asked as ivan nodded slowly.
"good because our house could use three generations" laxus said as ivan looked like he was going to explode.
"ok ok no more games we keep calling you grandpa because your going to be a grandpa. Leanna and lucas are growing inside of me" i said as his eyes dilated as he looked ready to pass out. Laxus snapped his fingers infront of ivans face bringing him back to life.
"im gonna be a grandpa" he said smiling as i nodded he looked at my stomach.
"i know its tiny for ne to be carry twins due in 3 and a half months but just bare with it please" i said as he nodded.
"so when do we pack" he asked as i laughed.
"we have a moving company bringing your stuff to the house we just have to go home" laxus explained as ivan nodded.
"well lets go" he said as i nodded smiling as we left the house heading to the house.
Timeskip
We got home and stopped as ivan looked at the house in shock.
"this place is huge" he said as i laughed opening the door. He walked through looking around when he spotted the ultra sound walking over to the stairs.
"these are my grandchildren" he asked as i nodded seeing a tear slide down his face.
"i love them already" he said as laxus smirked.
"you better those are my kids" laxus said as ivan laughed.
"ok so we have a few rules" i said as ivan walked over we sat on the couch.
"no smoking, drugs, or anything bad in my house and girls your bring home i better not see naked the pool is already filtered to clean itself no pee inside got it" i said as he laughed nodding
"you can have your friends over but no trash left behind. Game night us every saturday and if you see our door closed we are either fucking or naked" laxus said bluntly as i blushed Ivan smirked.
"you pervs" he said as i laughed.
"your aloud to eat anything and alchohol is in the outside bar do not spike any food or drinks because lucy is pregnant and it interferes. Leave a note if your going out and no one is aloud to know lucy is pregnant" laxus finished as ivan raised his hand.
"if you dont want people to know about lucys condition stop putting photos in magazines of you doing stuff" he said as we shot him a confused look. He sighed reaching in his coat showing us an issue of sorcere weekly flippibg the pages i saw a tone of pictures of me and laxus. When i was reading my book at the pool. When we were naked in bed laxus on top the sheets covering us as we kissed. Me sitting on laxus lap in our bedroom him rubbing my feet. Us unpacking the spare bed rooms. When we were making pizza and threw flour at each other. And theyre were a tone more which creeped me out.
"is someone stalking us" i asked as laxus nodded seeing a picture of him getting coffee.
"this is that latest issue but its been like three magazines total with stuff like this the first had a picture of you guys on top of fairytails rubble" he said as i sighed shocked.
"tommorow ill put up some ruins to keep stalkers out ok" laxus assured as i nodded.
"come on lets go see your room" i said to ivan who nodded. We all walked up the stairs.
"your gonna have a bathroom and a huge closet in your room" i said as he nodded. We opened the door to his room as he walked in looking around like a star struck boy. Smiling i looked at laxus who nodded.
"welcome home" we said together as he smiled.
"thank you"

Dreyar eyebrows people