chapter 6

They asked me if i wanted to sleep through my childrens birth. They asked if laxus should leave and miss his childrens birth. I said No these are my children im gonna welcome them into this world no matter what anyone says. Laxus will cut the umbilical cord hold his children and i will see the spark in his grey eyes. The smile on his face as he looks down at his pride and joy. I will hear their first cry. So No i will not be put asleep and No my husband will not leave this room.
"ok Mrs. Dreyar we will cut you open now" the doctor said as i nodded grabbing ahold of laxus hand as they cut me open it hurt like hell but looking into laxus eyes i found peace.
"i was not playing when i said i hope my kids dont get your eyebrows." i said as he chuckled giving me a kiss.
"I love you but leave my eyebrows  alone" he said as i smiled tracing his face.
"ok eyes on the first baby" a nurse said i looked at the screen showing my organs to see a bloody head.
"thats my baby" i said as laxus shook his head
"thats our baby look at the eyebrows" he said tracing the screen I looked to see the check eyebrows. Laughing lightly as the doctor cut the bag from around him so he can come out i looked to see he was breathing looking around with squinted eyes.
Laxus walked over and cut the umbilical cord.
"its a healthy baby boy born 3:27 am do you wanna hold him" the nurse asked laxus who nodded carefully taking the tiny baby in his arms.
I smiled seeing laxus look so happy.
"get him to cry test out them lungs" the doctor instructed laxus who looked confused as he walked over to me. I reached out a hand and pinched his cheek. The baby still didnt cry so laxus looked deep in thought before flipping the baby so his head was facing the ground. The baby started hollering as laxus flipped him back around smirking as he rocked him to cease the crying
"why would you do that" i screamed as laxus hushed me.
"my dad told me when i was first born he had to flip me upside down to get me to cry." laxus explained as i smiled. They took the baby to get him cleaned and weighed. They started working to find the second baby. I could feel their gloves hands touching my insides.
"found the second baby" the doctor said as i looked at the screen to see another baby smaller than the first. The went through the same measures to get the second baby as the baby moniter started beeping loudly.
"the baby is going into cardiac arrest" a nurse said as my eyes widened.
"whats wrong with my baby" i asked looking at everyones faces as panic filled me.  They quickly took the baby out having laxus cut the cord as some of the nurses rushed to a certain area for the baby as they got to work clearly ignoring me as they tried to save my baby closing me up.
"your baby is magic deprived she needs her element and it doesmt look like the mother has her element"  the nurse said as i looked confused.
"i dont get it what element" i said as laxus face showed realization looking at me.
"blondie their saying the baby needs lightning" laxus said as i looked at him wiping the tears from my face.
"well what ate you waiting for go save my baby." i said letting go of his hand as he chuckled kissing my forhead. I watch as he walked to the baby summoning lightning on his thumb finger as he slowly put the lightning in the babies mouth as the sucked his finger getting magic. This continued for twelve minutes as the heartbeat went back to normal.
The nurses cleaned the baby wrapping them.
"its a healthy baby girl born at 4:15 am do you have any names" the nurse asked handing me the boy while laxus got the girl.
"for the boy lucas l-u-c-a-s ivery I-v-e-r-y heartfilia heart f-i-l-i-a dreyar d-r-e-y-a-r" laxus said speeling the name out as the nurse nodded writing that down as i smiled looking down at my sons features. A stubby nose, small lips a dimple on his left cheek, his fathers eyebrows sadly and a birthmark in the shape of a star right above his right eye.
"ok lucas ivery heartfilia dreyar born july 8 X793 3:27 am weighs 5 pounds 4 ounces. Mother lucille  heartfilia dreyar father laxus dreyar and grandparents?" the nurse asked.
"if so we will need to speak with all caregivers" the doctor said as laxus nodded handing me the baby.
"ill go get him lucy can name the second baby" he kissed my cheek about to leave when the doctor called him.
"they will be in room 777" the doctor called as he nodded.
"ok for the girl." the doctor asked me as theput my in a different bed.
"leanna l-e-a-n-n-a rose r-o-s-e hearfilia dreyar" i said as they nodded pushing me out if the ER.
"leanna rose heartfilia dreyar born at exactly 4:15 am july 8th year X793 weighing 4 pounds 3 ounces mother lucielle heartfilia dreyar, father laxus dreyar" the nurse read as i looked at my daughters features as she calmly rested. She had my eyebrows thank god a tiny face plump pink lips small a stub nose and two dimples one on each cheek and she had a lighting shaped birthmark on her right eye. I let a tear slid down my face.
I brought a life into this world not one but two. Two gorgeous little precious babies who mean the world to me and my husband. Ill give them the world and more. I smiled kissing their cheeks as I was moved into a room that had two baby cribs I let the nurses explain all the test me and my babies have before we can be released. I slowly started to fall asleep with ny babies tucked into my sides we all fell into a peaceful sleep.
Timeskip.
I woke up to my babies crying sitting up i saw laxus sitting in a seat beside the bed leanna was holding his finger. I smiled  looking behind laxus to see ivan also asleep.
"your finally up" a familiar voice said i looked to see jason, lizzie, minerva and of course their baby judah. I smiled as they all waved.
"we couldnt hold the babies with your mama grip." minerva said pouting as I laughed.   Picking up lucas i calmed him down handing him off. As soon as he got in minervas arms he hollered even louder waking laxus who glared at minerva. Minerva tried to hush lucas but there was no improvement.
"he's hungry" i said as she handed him back to me everyone leaving the room aside from laxus who helped me get set up as i fed the babies my breast milk.
"it looks like your a cow and their squeezing for milk" laxus said chuckling as i laughed.
"we are to idiots how are we gonna raise kids we spend thousands of dollars on gifts for each other." i said as he smirked kissing me
"we will make it work" he said as i smiled shrugging.
"I love You" i said kissing him again as the babies finished drinking from my body. I got myself together fixing my bra and shirt as laxus burped luke and lea. When he was done the others came back inside minerva going for lucas who cried. Laxus handed lucas to lizzie as minerva got leanna instead who seemed to like her.
Looking around i had no reason to not love my life i had a husband, a father in law, a brother in law, a cousin, a niece, a friend and two kids i dont need fairytail as much i thought i did.
I went to pick judah up as lucas started crying louder i looked to see he was looking at me. I raised my hands in surrender as he stopped crying.
"possessive just like his father" i told jason who laughed rocking his daughter. Ivan grabbed lucas to hold as minerva handed him leanna.
"their perfect" he told me smiling as they looked up to him with their stormy grey eyes.  He is right they are perfect...