chapter 16

1 month later.
Its christmas! Everyine loves christmas we did secret santa i cant tell you who i got... Ok ill tell you but only because you wont tell the others. I got Ivan. He is going to love his gift.
I smiled happily as i dressed up like mrs clause except sexier. I had a leather red push up bra. A sleevless red vest with white fur linig it. I had on red pants with a back belt. And leather ankle boots  my hair was down in curls. I pulled laxus out since he was embarrassed. I made him dress as a sexy santa claus. He wore A red muscle shirt and match red jeans. He had on a large red and white coat with a hat and black timberlands.
We walked out getting our children. Lea had on a pretty red dress with a black belt. Luke had on red shorts and a white shirt with a red tobagan. The both had on black baby tims. I picked up lea smiling.
"we look extremely sexy" i said as laxus nodded. We headed down stairs to see lizzie taking pictures of us.
"you guys are the it couple merry christmas!" she said as i laughed thanking her.
"merry christmas" i said as laxus said it a little grumpily. I laughed heading out side to see ivan, gildarts and jason hard at work.
They were building a pit in the back yard for camp outs.
"i can not believe you guys are destroying my beautiful back yard for smore's" i said crying a little as they all chuckled.
"yall need help" laxus asked as they shook their head.
"we need those wood pieces chopped though" ivan said as laxus nodded taking off his jacket and shirt so his clothes wouldnt get dirt on them.
"you cant just strip like that you gotta warn me next time" i said as he chuckled grabbing me by my waist pulling me close to him.
"their will be more stripping later on and its not gonna be just me." he said as i laughed at his hints.
"oh really now cuse you see im not wearing any thing under this outfit" i said as he chuckled kissing me before walking away.
I went back inside the house to see lizzie had started cooking.
" well bake inside cook outside" she told me as i sat the babies on the floor with their toys and judah. Who was now crawling.
I washed my hands putting on an apron.
"what do you need me to do" i asked as she pointed to the potatoes.
"mash potatoes, potato salad and baked potatoes" she said as i nodded taking the foil i cleaned ten potatoes wrapping them in butter and foil putting them in the outside oven on 450. I started peeling the rest of the potatoes i cleaned them putting 7 in boiling water and chopped the rest up as the potatoes finished boiling. I took the potatoes into a bowl and put the chopped potatoes into the pot bowling them as i mashed potatoes. Putting butter chives cheese and seasoning them to perfection i placed them in a foil pan covering it in foil.
Finishing i did the potatoe salad.
Time skip
All the food was done cooking and the pit was finished. The boys were watching football. I walked over sitting on laxus lap. The door bell rang.
"its always open" we all responded as the door opened to show minerva and her friends.
"merry christmas" i said as everyone exchanged their words.
"lets eat" i said happily jumping up as everyone cheered we fixed plates eating.
"this food is amazing who cooked" yukino asked as i pointed to me and lizzie.
"well your amazing cooks teach these two how to cook" sting said pointing to yukino and minerva. I laughed getting up off of laxus to get me an apple juice and laxus a beer. I walked back in handing him his drink as i drank mine.
"thanks" he said kissing my neck as everyone talked.
"when can we exchange gifts" minerva asked excitedly as i smiled.
"when we i finish dishes" i said walking over to the kitchen i grabbed my babies on the way over sitting them in the rocker.
I got a bowl of mashed potatoes feeding them.
"say ah" i said as lea opened her mouth taking the mashed potatoes. She ate them smiling as she clapped her hands.  I fed some to luke before washing the dishes.
"hey lucy guess what" yukino said as i looked up at her.
"um I dont know" i said as she smiled.
"me either" she said as i rolled my eyes.
"have you heard from your sister" i asked scrubbing a pot that held grease. I looked up to see her shake her head sadly.
"so lucy when are you going to get pregnant again" ivan suddenly asked as i looked at him like he was crazy.
"the babies are not even a year old" is said.
"laxus what do you think" lizzie asked him as he chuckled.
"im like kids" he said not giving a yes or a no.
"dreyar" i said as he looked at me.
"but its probably easier to have kids when the first ones can walk but you never know maybe when the twins turn 8 months" he said as i loomed at him.
" so in two months basically" i said as he nodded standing up. He walked over to me picking me up sitting me on the counter as he wrapped his hands around my waist.
"dont protest" he said looking at me with his stormy grey eyes.
"and plus its better to have them young instead of old. Right" he said as i signed. Leaning down to face him.
"if i do get pregnant i said IF dont get excited i want ice cream everyday and i get to make the rules" i said as he chuckled nodding.
"fine ill give you another spawn." i said as everyone cheered.
"liz did you get that on camera" laxus asked as i heard my cousin give her affirmative.
"did you record me saying that" i asked as he nodded.
"i just called my childrens spawns infront of the world" i said as he laughed lifting me as he turned me around.
"yep which makes me the better parent."
"lets open gifts" i suddenly said as everyone nodded.
"secret santa first" i said as everyone nodded giving their gifts. Laxus had gildarts he got him cologne, lizzie got me it was a digital picture frame filled with a lot of family pictures. Luke and lea got each other i choose a gift for lea laxus got luke. I opened the box neatly wrapped to see laxus got luke a shirt that says my sister keeper i got lea a onzie with a picture of luke and lea. Jumping up excitedly.
"beat that i win first chrismas goes to me because well i mean im awesome" i said as he looked at me.
"we were supposed to see which shirt the babies prefered." he said being a sore loser.
"fine" i put the babies on the floor.
"hold the shirt up and whichever they look at for the longest wins" i said as he nodded holding up his shirt the looked at laxus shirt before looking to mine. They stared at mine for a good second making me the winner i squealed scooping them up as i twirled.
"i love winning so whats my prize" i asked as he pointed to the corner i looked to see a humongous bear.
"you knew you were going to lose" i said as he nodded.
"well here ill pity you" i said handing him his gift he looked at me confused opening it he was met by confeti.
"i kid i knew i was going to win you suck a presents" i said as he nodded with a chuckle.
"ok my gift" minerva said.
"here" sting said handing her a grey box opening it she saw a snowglobe with a ring.
"wow this is really stupid you do know im dating rogue"  minerva said as sting nodded i looked to see rogue get on one knee.
"minnie" i said pointind at rogue. before he could say anything she told him to shut up ruining the mood.
"dont say anything your bad with words your proposing you better be  im saying yes" she said as he nodded  putting the ring on her finger.
"congrats now. My turn" sting said as rogue threw him a watch box minerva gave yukino a bracelet.
"ok me now" ivan said handing laxus a grey cologne box. I handed ivan his box.
It was skinny and rectangular.
He opened ot as i smirked watching everyone sweatdrop.
"you got him papers with a chart thats literally the worst gift aside from my shirt" laxus said as i laughed.
"those papers tell him that he beat his cancer and has to go back every 9 months for chemo" i said as everyone looked at me in shock.
"lucy dont kid me" ivan said as i shook my head.
"im as serious as laxus eyebrows" i said as everyone laughed congradulating ivan.
"but thats not my real gift here" i said handing him the heavy box.
He opened it to see a gold chain and a matching watch.
I laughed as he hugged me.
"at least you got my hints unlike laxus" he said as i nodded. We continued opening gifts