chapter 10

Laxus pov 2 weeks later.
I sat on the bed looking down at a peacefully sleeping lucy who laid across my chest. Her hair was all on her face. She looked so vulnerable. I listened as lizzie and jason talked to the camera out side of my room door.
They have no life at all.
They opened the room door showing me on the camera  i signed putting my phone down. They put the camera to blondies face waking her as she grumbled angrily.
"liz move that camera out of my face before i punch you in yours" she said as liz laughed turning the camera on herself.
"you see how dangerous lucy is in her natural state." lizzie said as lucy sat up throwing a pillow at her.
"get out" she said as i laughed kissing her cheek placing my ring on.
"you dont sleep with your wedding rings on?" jason asked as lucy shook her head her phone suddenly going off. She answered it with a hello.
"hello yes gildarts! Really im on my way" she said as i looked at her confused.
"gildarts was looking for the "new guildhall yesterday night but never found it so he camped out side the ruins and just called asking if he can crash at our house" she said as i nodded. We quickly got up. Getting dressed heading to the nursery we played with the babys cleaning them up.
Walking downstairs as lizzie recorded.
"dad well be back dont burn down the house" i shouted locking the door. We headed to the guild to see gildarts with his luggage.
"its nice to finally see a familiar face where is everyone did the guild have a vacation"  he asked cluelessly as i shook my head.
"the guild disbanded i dont know all the details they faught tartoros during our honey moon and when we got back we found a note saying the guild disbanded and everyone left." lucy said ripping the bandage clean off as gildarts eyes watered.
"i cant believe this they didnt even ask me for help in defeating tartaros who does that" he said as lucy handed him a tissue.
"its the initial shock lets get you home" she said as she teleported everyone to the back yard.
"This is nice" gildarts said as everyone chuckled.
"make your self at home ill show you your room" lucy said.
Lucy pov
I showed gildarts his room which was a guest with a bathroom and closet. It had great view.
"if mine and laxus room door is closed knock because well ya know" i said blushing as he chuckled nodding. I gave him a tour of the upstairs stopping at the nursery.
"what you see behind this door no one is to know about" i said as he nodded promising. I opened the door to show my little angels sleeping.
"you had kids" he said astonished as i nodded picking lea up.
"this is lea" i said letting him hold her. I picked up luke rocking him as gildarts held lea like she was his.
"their adorable now i miss my own grandchild" he said as i smiled sadly.
"well at least i get to try the famous lucy's cooking " gildarts said trying to be cheerful.
"yeah ill go cook right now what do you want." i asked.
"surprise me" he said smiling i giggled nodding. Heading downstairs to the kitchen i washed my hands. Quickly i fixed bacon and chicken omelettes with bell peppers, chives, onions (yuck😫) making smoothies for everyone i gave everyone a plate not really hungry so i headed to the nursery playing with my children. I held luke as lea gazed around after about an hour lizzie burst into the room the camera still live as i looked at her mortified.
"lizzie" i screamed.
"the world already knows lucy they know someone leaked a photo of you and the twins when you had them its in literally every fiore magazine." she said as i looked at her tears welling as she passed me the Magazine. I looked at it as a tear slid down my cheeks. I wiped it looking at lizzie.
"does laxus know" i asked.
"he saw the picture and literally lightning wss everywhere and he disappeared." she told me as i nodding quickly grabbing lea. I secured them teleporting to the one place i knew laxus would be. The hill he asked my to be his girlfriend on. He always went their because it was secluded. No one could see him in a fragile state. He does this a lot now seeing as he lost his family. He couldnt kill the magazine editor so he channels his anger into a more positive method.
"hey are you really gonna keep destroying the place we started our life together. Because if you are i want a divorce it hurts my pride" i said joking as he stopped punching the tree looking at me. His hardened gaze softened at the looks on our babies face. He walked over taking luke.
"so innocent and naive i just want to protect them and i cant if the whole freaking world knows about them" he said as i tilted his face to an angle where he was looking at me.
"we... Are gonna protect them and im gonna start it. Take these angels and ill go handle the business." i said he looked at me a little skeptical before nodding.
"ill kill them if they come back." he said as I put lea in his arms.
Kissing their foreheads i teleported away to my destination. The council's office.
I pushed the gigantic doors open everyone stopped talking  i looked around to see the wizard saints.
"ah lucy congradulations on the kids their adorable" wolfheim said as i smiled.
"thank you but here for a reason someone has continuously made my life sorcere weeklys photo book. Me and laxus let it slid but its gone way out of hand with the stalking im going to be civil and ask the authorities to make sure it ends but if it continues laxus has my blessing to fry their brains and im not joking call me if you need anything bye" i said waving as i teleported home to see laxus sitting on the couch with a sleeping lea. I smiled sitting down kissing laxus cheek. I picked up luke from his Carrier holding him as his face relaxed.
"so what happened" laxus asked as i turned placing my legs on the chair.
"if any pictures are taking of us or the kids i give you permission to fry their brains" i said bluntly as he laughed making lea laugh.
"what so funny huh" i asked her. She stared at me for a second before laughing.
"ok they look calm so... The world wants to know what these two angels names are." lizzie said recording as i sent her the stink eye.
"this is leanna" i said pointing to lea.
"and this is lucas" i said as luke started crying.
"poop" laxus whispered in my ear as i laughed taking lea as i headed up stairs.
"ivan come help me" i screamed looking to see ivan and gildarts in the man cave playing the game boy.
"never mind you seem pre occupied laxus" i said as he followed me into the nursery. We quickly changed their diapers walking back down stairs lizzie taking luke from me. I reach down picking up judah. Not even a second in my arms luke started crying turning i saw him looking at me.
"really" i said to him as i  picked judah up any way painfully away of my sons protest.
"lucy" jason said as i pouted putting judah down picking up luke who relaxed.
I handed him back to lizzie. Later gildarts and ivan graced us with their presence.
"im gonna say this again. Your house is awesome." gildarts said as i laughed.
"you havent done anything not had a home cooked dinner, no partying, no swimming, no training, no game nights nothing you stayed in one room for the past few hours donts say its awesome yet." i said going to get me a bowl of icecream. I put lots of whip cream, crushed candy hot chocolate syrup. Heading back to the couch i put some whip creme on luke and lea's binky placing it in their mouths. I fed judah a spoon full before digging in as everyone looked at me like i was crazy.
"what?" i asked.
"your fat" laxus said as i laughed nodding.
"im 19 let me live" i said digging in gildarts waited til i had a mouthful to speak dirtily.
"laxus your aim is off" he said wiggling his eyebrow as i choked coughing as everyone laughed.
I threw the couch pillow at him. He broke it into tiny pieces i pretended to throw another actually throwing the bowl he broke it into pieces over his head the icecream falling on his face as everyone laughed. He wiped the icecream off looking at me with a murderous glare. He walked into the kitchen going into the fridge he took out the left over pie. Laxus took the babies to the safety of the dinning room.
I looked away for a second and before i knew it gildarts had shoved a pie into my face. I wiped it off my face throwing it at him as he threw a strawberry at me i dodged as it hit jason who joined in the food fight i threw tons of food in every direction accidentally hitting laxus square on the face with a turnip. They have the worst smells i could already see steam coming from his ears.
"uh... My bad" i said as he grabbed a sponge walking towards me. I slowly backed up as everyone stopped watching.
I hit my back up against the counter stopping as he smirked moving forward.
"can i surrender cuz you don't play fair your evil" i said as he lightning teleported directly in front of my.
I let put a squeal teleporting behind the couch. We played a game of cat and mouse for like five minutes before i started to grow tired.
"i give up" i said bent as i tried to slow my heart. He smirked standing over my as he twisted the sponge over my head nothing came out.
"are you telling me i ran for no reason" i said standing up as he shook his head. He picked me up walking out the back door.
"laxus put me down now" i screamed as jason and the others came outside with the camera recording.
"i told you he does not play fair" i said laughing as he dropped me into the deep end. I resurfaced to see laxus was gone.
"this water is cold" i said diving under the water as i swam to the shallow end of the pool walking out laxus handed me a towel i snatched it stomping inside as he laughed following he grabbed my arm pulling me into a kiss as i melted smiling.
"i love you" he said as i smiled. Everyone walked inside. Gildarts sitting at the piano.
"whos is this i have never seen a purple piano." he said playing the wrong keys.
"mine" i said as he stopped.
"wow are you any good" he asked before i could answer jason started speaking.
"is she any good why dont we allow her to play something"  he said pushing me to the piano before i could object he put the camera on the piano. I sat down taking off my ring so it did not cut off my circulation.
"any suggestions" i asked pulling my hair into a ponytail. Lizzie came and whispered it in my ear.
"uh kimberly olsen has asked for me to sing we belong together." i said to the camera. As i started to play the keys.

"brava bravo" gildarts said as laxus tossed a rose on the piano. I laughed blowing him a kiss.
This was perfect this moment was perfect. A knock came from the door.
"its always open" everyone but gildarts screamed as minerva came in.
"really how have you not been robbed." he asked as we laughed.

Can anyone tell me what show that last part was a reference to ill give you a hint the show is on netflix and is a spin off.