All for a reason

"Someone once told me everything happens for a reason, I never believed that until now," he whispered.

I turned to look at him through my tears and could see the sincerity in his eyes. His hand went to the back of my neck as his eyes flicked towards my lips and his head inched closer to mine.

He was going to kiss me ... and I was going to let him.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Brooke is a beautiful and smart 17 year old. When her dad gets a job in California she reluctantly leaves her boyfriend and childhood best friend behind. Juggling a long distance relationship, new friends and fighting back feelings for a new boy, will Brooke make the right choices?

Secrets are uncovered, but will they be for the good or bad?

After all, it's 'all for a reason'.

This is my own story 'All for a reason'

Everything in this story is my own idea. Please don't copy anything in this story because it is my own and if you see anybody using this story as their own please let me know, thank you.

Please don't be a silent reader, if you enjoy the chapter/story vote, comment and if you want you can follow me. I'd love to know what you think and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

As a final note, this story can be found in Turkish on lavrensiyum's account so if that's easier for you to read you are welcome to read this story there.

Enjoy!

Zoe