Olympus

Petar POV

Sila walked in and already I knew what was happening. Erika was in trouble, enough trouble where even Hades agreed I had to intervene to protect Amunta's mother. I hadn't seen her since I had left, which in fact was thousands of years. She would probably hate me still, never forgive me for what I had done. I watched her suffer for so long. I watched Augustine strip her spirit from her day by day until she was hallow. Now she just tries to feel something. I can feel her emotions, after all I'm the God of Gods and goddesses, I know how my queen feels. Well in my heart she's the queen, though she'll never be joining me due to my brother.

"Dad..."

"I know... I'm coming." I was pulled from my thoughts to look at Sila, I drove me crazy how much she looked like Erika. She even acted like her at times. "I saw Rah return. How I'm not sure, but Hades will make sure he never does again."

"Mother is giving up the fight because of him... She thinks he is unbeatable." I scoffed and joined her on the return back to New Orleans.

" Your mother suffered at his hands before I came along Sila... I know you hate your name Amunta, but it means sun... You brought light to our lives..."

"You're dancing around the topic of what Rah did to mother." I never could lie to her, she knew every thing I could offer. However this was even hard to me to say as we walked along the streets.

"He abused your mother... He wanted her dead from the beginning because she was the first born and a female. Rah raped your mother, he took her sight, her hearing, and destroyed her spirits." Sila was silent for a moment before nodding. I knew she never close to Erika, it was hard considering once I left she crumbled. She lost all will to be herself. The woman whom I had loved and still loved.

"Amunta!" I looked ahead to the quarter, she blurred ahead, Klaus one of Erika's sons was covered in blood. James was adjusting his broken arm.

"What happened?! Where is mother?!"

" He took her... Just like that... Whose this?"

"My father... He's come to help, he's got 15 thousand years under his belt, I doubt Rah will be able to defeat him." I was glad she didn't say anything more about who I was because I was busy taking in the images of those around me. James, her mate. The man whom she laid beside and whispered sweet nothings to now. Damon who she'd laid with and created Alexander. Josef her wisest son. Klaus her strongest son. She has created a great family without me. I didn't dare mention she was my soulmate. The woman I had chosen to have my one and only child with in the world. James knew it of course, she'd told him. She's spit my name like venom to him.

"When I bring her back... I need you all ready."

"You're going alone?"

"I'm going with you to save mother." I shook my head quickly. " No you need to stay. Augustine will want to come and invade with the strongest vampire being gone. I need you here to lead like your mother. I disappeared and headed to the asylum I knew they had taken her. How did I know? Like I said I'm bound to love her forever, I'll know every thing about her. A familiar face caught my scent as I walked in, my eyes scanning the room.

" Well... If it isn't the God..." Rah smirked before standing between me and Erika. The amulet around her neck, Bonnie and Davina working on a spell. They were obviously compelled to do such a task. I took a moment to take in her features. She looked so weak and tired. Unlike how she use to look which was so full of life. Her blonde hair was black because of the amulet, her heart thumping since he made her human. "Care to watch her die... Again."

"Dad watch out!"

" Sila!" I yelled turning around, she'd taken down the enemy that had some how passed my guard. I forced the candles out that Bonnie and Davina were centered around, yet it was too late my sweet Amunet... Erika. His blade sunk into her chest, a last gasp of air left your lungs. I hope Hades picked your soul up carefully like a feather, easing it into a blissful slumber. I felt the anger over take me as I grabbed Rah by the neck.

"She's dead... The rest of them may have survived because you ruined my spell... But she is dead..." He smirked before I yanked out the heart from his chest and tossed it to the ground.

"Mom?" Sila whispered approaching the body before tugging out the knife. "Mom..." Tears left her eyes, I had never seen my daughter cry because of her mother. Yet I knew the love existed. I too joined her side and tucked the hair behind Erika's ear.

"Sila... Get Hades... I need to take her home... To her family." I lifted her body, she still felt warm to my touch. It brought back such good memories my queen. Your smile was always so bright. Now replaced by grey lips. Blue hues were golden. The world destroyed you and finally it was time to rest. I didn't rush back, as for once in thousands of years I wept. I only stopped once I kneeled before her family, her dead body in my arms. Klaus cried with Hope and Caroline. James' looked away as tears filled his eyes. Alexander and Josef were behind him and closed their eyes. Hayley and Stefan held hands as did Damon and Elena. Bonnie and Davina were behind me, ashamed of their part. I took off the amulet, your features went back to normal as the skies clouded with rain. The sorrow of the gods rumbled through the skies for you my love. Your only chance was Hades. The one whom made you stay in this hell on earth.