Sunsets

Every day, when the Sun moves from one side of the world to the other or the world turns away from our exploding star we see how far lights and colors travel. We see how our day has ended and how tomorrow may be the same. We see that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone understands there will always be a tomorrow. Maybe not in life but on earth. As the colors fade away to the dark blue sky and the bright luminous moon and stars, we realize... The Sun sets beautifully, no matter what. No one has to change the way they dress or look unless they want to. Just know the original is always going to be beautiful. At the end of the day, the Sun never sets the same. And at the end of everyday, we all have different perspectives of its beauty. So one person's sun might not look like yours but they are the same sun. We all live under the same light. So stop and admire the setting of the Sun at the end of a bad day because there will always be light in the dark. Nothing is perfect and nothing has to be because there is no such thing as perfect. Live life to it's fullest because tomorrow is a new day and every day ends in beauty.
The light might be gone tonight but it's still shining bright.