Trees Born From Art

There are good artists and bad artists. But all artists have a reason behind their art. I feel we are all artist in some way or another. Whether you draw or sing or can do a cool trick. Take a drawing of a tree for example. You have the trunk and the branches and the leaves and the roots. The trunk is your growth. Tall, short, thick, or thin it doesn't matter. It's all beautiful. The branches are parts of your life. The more or less it just depends on how many are good and how many are bad. We should cut off the bad to make room for the good. Now keep in mind not all of us are mostly good so this may take time but the bad will dissipate. You just have to be able to tell the difference between good and bad. The leaves are every little detail or action you have made in your life thus far. The more there is the more actions you have made good or bad. The roots are your entire being their what have made you. They are the things that make you who you are. Now the roots are hidden in the ground but they sprout through to your actions and the parts of your life. Every type of tree has a race or religion but every tree looks different and acts different. We may all be from the same seed but we are nothing alike. We should just embrace that and not hate on others whether it be the way they look or act. You have no clue what's going on in their life. You don't know what their roots are. And you don't know what branches are good or bad for them. All you may know is a few of their leaves or details. So we are all works of art in our own way. And we are all beautiful.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A.N.

Dedicated to @KatelynDaFireFist
For inspiring me to continue with being my first reader. Thank you.
😊

P.s. all pictures are my own that I either take or draw or something else if you would like to use it for something pm me first don't just steal it I've been hearing people getting theirs stolen and it's just messed up. Thank you.