Epilogue

"Shehnaaz come fast yaar we are getting late" Sidharth shout from outside.

"Aa rahi hu baba" she shout from the room.

"Ye ladies itna time kiu leti hai ready hone me" he whisperd to his 14 years old son.

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Daddy how am i looking?" His 6 years ol daughter asked him while spinning around.

He pick her in his arms "just like a princess" he kiss her cheeks, she grin widely.

"Where is mumma?" His son Satvik asked.

"She is inside getting ready for the party"

Sidharth huffed and went inside, he saw her getting ready.

"Shehnaaz yaar ye kya hai abhi tak ready nahi hui tum?"

She turn and glare him "haan to kya karu pehle aapke kapde, shoes, aapka saara saman ready kiya, phir baccho ko ready kara, usse pehle sabka breakfast ready kara tha bhul gaye aap?"

He smile nervously "baby tu aese bhadak kiu rahi hai aaram se ready ho" he sat on the bed.

"Out" she said and turn towards the mirror. "Bahar wo dono akele hai last time meri itni pyaari clock tod di thi dono ne is baar kuch toda na acha nahi hoga punishment milegi"

"Yaar bacche hai wo usko punishment kiu deni"

"Unko nahi ji aapko" she give him tight lip smile.

"What mujhe kiu Maine kya kiya"

"Aapke pyaar ne bigada hai unhe kya bole the aap baache hai jaane de dusri le aaunga, agar aese hi karte rahe na aap to unko kisi cheez ki value pata hi nahi chalegi".

He hug her from back "acha sorry na but unko daatne ka man hi nahi karta specially gappu ko wo itna cute face banati hai ki main daatu to kese".

She roll her eyes as she know how much he love his daughter Karshina.
He treat her like she is made of glass.

"Ab aap jaiye jaldi unko car me lekar bethe main aati hu"

"Okay" he kiss her cheek and left.

♡♡♡

"Daddy i don't want to go school tomorrow" Karshina said while sitting in the car.

"May i know the reason?" He asked settling her seat belt.

"Because tomorrow is your anniversary i want to spend time with you and mumma"

"Why he spend his time with you kiddo it's their anniversary not your birthday that they celebrate with you" Satvik said to irritate his little sister.

She glare him "daddy see he is irritating me"

Sidharth roll his eyes and settle himself on the driving seat, after few minutes Shehnaaz come and sat beside him.

"In dono ko kya hua?"

He chuckle "kya hona hai wahi jo roz hota hai".

"Kya karu main tum dono na"

"Mumma it's her mistake not mine"

"What was my mistake bro"

"Shut up you both" Shehnaaz yelled at them they keep their finger on their lips.