(10.11)

Sidharth woke up and saw her who was sleeping peacefully. She got nightmares two times but he handle her. Now he know what he have to do.

She woke up and saw him who was already looking at her. She smile and blush in his intense gaze.

"Good morning" she said while smiling.

"Good morning" he kissed her forehead.
"Ready ho jaao hume kahi jaana hai?"

She frown "kaha?"

"Bataunga pehle ready ho jaao"

"Kya pehnu? Matlab kaha jaana hai?"

He pinch her nose "my chalak biwi mein nahi bataunga jaldi se ready ho jaao".

She pout and went to the washroom to get ready. He went to use common bathroom.

After some time both come in their room at same time. They pass a smile and get busy in their work. She start getting ready in front of mirror. He admire her sitting on bed. He notice her features, her beauty which reflect naturally without makeup. She was wearing a pink suit which compliment her.
He stood behind her. She didn't notice him because she was lost somewhere. He clear his throat. She look at him and asked what by her eyes.

"Kuch missing hai" he said while scanning her through the mirror.

"Kya?" She asked while checking her self.

"Mere biwi ki smile" he said while. She look at him and smile.

 She look at him and smile

They share an eyelock. "Ab hua na look complete ek pyari si smile ke saath" he kiss her head and entangled their fingers than left with her.

"Kaha chale bhai?" Dadu asked them.

"Dadu ek kaam se ja rahe hai thodi der me aate hai" they take his blessings. He bless them.

"Sada sukhi raho khubh life enjoy karo aur jaldi se mujhe mera pota poti de do".

They both blush "dadu kya aap bhi" he said while blushing.

"Haan beta zyda mat ban mujhe pata hai man me to laddu phut raha hoga"

"Bye dadu" he said and left holding her hand.

They didn't talk as they feel shy.

"Music on karu?" He asked to erase the awkwardness.

"Hmm"

He start the music they relax themselves and reached their destination. She look at the hospital with confusing expressions.

"Yaha kiu?"

"Aao batata hu" he open the gate for her and hold her hand then they go inside.

He make her sit outside a cabin. She look at the board and saw the doctor's name. She read it carefully. "Psychologist?".