(2.2)

Let's Start 🐰.
_________________________________________

Shehnaaz sat on a chair and sipped her soft drink, quietly observing how fake people can be fake smile, fake laugh, fake love and fake sympathy which she get a lot.

She never want to be here, neither in such kind of party nor around these fake peoples. But she is doing in the place of her husband and for the sake of their business.

Shehnaaz? A voice call her from behind.

She turn and look at the person.

Shehnaaz : hi asim (she got up and greet him)

Asim : you look amazing (he compliment her).

Asim, sidharth best business partner. They are like buddies.

Shehnaaz : thanks (she pass a fake smile).

She is wearing this floral saree with matching jewellery and her hair tie in a bun

She is wearing this floral saree with matching jewellery and her hair tie in a bun. Indeed she is looking beautiful.

Shehnaaz : where is himanshi? (She look around)

Asim : oh you know na pregnancy symptoms. Hum aa rahe the but uska man badal gaya nhi wo apne mummy ke ghar chali gai.

Shehnaaz : hmm.

After a awkward silent asim decided to break the silence.

Asim : sidharth kesa hai?

Shehnaaz : hmm great he is doing great (in low voice).

Asim : (look at her and smirks) aage kiu nhi badh jaati?

Shehnaaz : (in angry voice) what do you mean?

Asim : oh come on shehnaaz sabko pata hai sidharth do saal se bed par padha hai koi movement nhi hai usme upar se kab utega kuch pata nhi utega ya nhi-

Shehnaaz : (shout,her eyes turn red) shut the fuck up asim. (Hold his collar) how dare you to say something like this. Jaan na le lu mein tumhari.(gritted her teeth)

Kushal and sf come near them.

Sf : shehnaaz kya kar rhi ho.

Kushal : bhabhi please chode.(try to free asim collar).

Shehnaaz leave him.

Shehnaaz : papa kushal bhai puche isse kya bakwas kar raha tha ye sidharth ke baare me.

Asim : sach hi bola maine. Saala bed pad padha hai kab nikal le kuch pata n-

Sf slap him and kushal start to beat him.

Kushal : how dare you (he beat him).

Mr gupta come near them.

Mr gupta : what happened mr shukla.

Sf : kushal cancel all the deals with asim.

Kushal : yes dad

Shehnaaz left the party because she couldn't control her emotions. She drive the car with full speed. The tears couldn't stop flowing. She park her car in vacant place and come out from her car.