(5.3)

Shehnaaz read his information.

"Hmm name Sidharth shukla, age 28, architectural engineer, work in xyz company" and many more things about him. She get a photos also, she excitedly open the photo but she smile fade away when she saw his photo.

"Ye...ye to itna gora hai aur mein... mein itni sawli nahi nahi be strong shehnaaz rishte ko mana hoga i know koi itna fair ladka meri jesi dusky ladki se kiyu shadi karna chahega" shehnaaz thought in her mind. A long tear escape her eyes.
....................

Sidharth also got message from his mother. He reads the details about her.

"Name Shehnaaz Sharma, Age 26, Software Engineer, are wah ye bhi engineer" he giggle and read more details about her. He scroll down the chat and saw a picture he smile and download it but his smile droped when he look at her picture. Indeed she is beautiful but her color. He was fair and she was dusky.

Sidharth although was a modern and open minded person but people aroud him always told him that he deserve a fair and beautiful wife. His mind was filled with negative thoughts. How can his mother select a dusky girl for him when he is fair enough.

One side his heart say that color won't matter to him but other side his mind say what will his friends and relative say when they saw them together.
He didn't sleep whole night he kept thinking about it. Now he couldn't deny he said yes to his mom.
.............

"Hello sidharth kesa hai beta?"

"Theek hu dad aap batao?".

"Are hum bhi badhiya hai".

"Suniye usse puchiye na shehnaaz kese lagi?" Rita maa said slowly but Sidharth heared it.

"Sidharth tujhe Shehnaaz kesi lagi beta koi problem to nahi hai na" he asked hesitantly.

Sidharth understood their dilemma "ha dad dekha maine photo mujhe koi problem nahi hai".

"Are wah chal bass ab tu jaldi aaja"

Sidharth chuckle on his parents excitement, he know now he don't have any other option he can't sacrifice his parents happiness and main point was that he had no problem with her color he know if his mom select her than there is something special about her otherwise his mom reject girls more than fifty time.
....................

"Sana baccha ladka kesa laga tujhe?"

Her mother asked her in kitchen they prepared breakfast.

"Mumma waise to sidharth ache hai like  qualifications achi hai kamate acha hai but hamara color?"

"Beta zaruri to nahi na ki tere color se Sidharth ko koi problem ho beta rita ne bataya ki sidharth bohot open minded hai usko in cheezo se fark nahi padhta".

"But mumma har kisi ki expectations hoti hai na agar kal ko hamare color ko lekar problem Hui to".

"Sana itna koi bada matter hai nahi jitna tu usko bana rahi hai ab tere papa aur mujhe dekh hum logo me bhi to color differences hai lekin kabhi hume is baat ko lekar problem nahi hua na hi hamara pyaar kam hua to kiu itni tension le rahi hai aur sidharth aa raha hai na diwali par mil kar saari baat clear kar lena aur tere upar koi pressure nahi hai agar chahe to mana kar sakti hai okay".

"Thank you mumma i love you" she hug her mom.
....................

Time passed, now it's Diwali means now they meet eachother face to face. Sidharth flight land on delhi he take taxi for his home. In this time shehnaaz and rita maa make their bond stronger.
Shehnaaz is hell nervous when she got to know about that sidharth come delhi this diwali. She is insecure because of her color. She make herself ready for rejection but in deep down in her heart she start liking sidharth.