(6.4)

Time pass like a blink.... Now they are a married couple. Few moments ago they are just tie in a knot. They feel thousands of emotions inside them.

Sidharth enter in his room and saw his newly wed wife sitting on bed while waiting for him. He gulped his saliva and move towards her. Shehnaaz clutch her lehenga tightly. She remembered her mother.

"Beta ab tu Sidharth ki hone ja rahi hai wo jo kahe jo kare use wo karne dena mana mat karna, ek patni ka farz hota ki wo apne pati ki saari zarurate puri kare aur beta pati patni ka rishta bohot khubsurat aur ghera hota hai aur un dono ke bich bohot si cheeze hoti hai agar wo kabhi tere kareeb aaye to unhe rokna mat".

Sidharth sat beside her. Her heart beat increased. She closed her eyes tightly when she saw him.

"Shehnaaz aap daro mat mein aapki marzi ke bager aapko touch bhi nahi karunga" he said softly.

She open her veil and look at him. He pass her a smile. She also give him a small smile.

"Ahmm wo mein ye wo... gift laaya tha" he give her a box.

She take it from his hand and open it.

He gift her a simple yet beautiful pendent.

She smile widely "ye to bohot pyaara hai".

He rub his neck in embarrassment "actually abhi real diamond nahi hai but i promise aage lagwa dunga".

She smile "nahi uski zarurat nahi ye waise bhi bohot pyaara hai".

He smile widely "sacchi" he asked her and she nodded.

He drop a kiss on her forehead. Her heartbeat rise with each second. He pick up the pendent and tie on her neck. She close her eyes her mother's words are ringing in her mind "agar wo kabhi tere kareeb aaye to unhe rokna mat". She lick her dry lips and try to control her self.

"Shehnaaz aap change kar lo wo raha washroom mein aata hu" he stood up and left the room to give her privacy.

She keep her hand on her heart and stood up and went into bathroom to change her cloths.

She come out and at same time sidharth enter in room. She hurriedly take her duppatta and cover herself while he turn his face.

"Wo.. wo sorry meine knock kiya tha i thought aap bathroom me hongi".

"Koi baat nahi aap turn kar le" she said while looking down.

"Mein change karke aata hu" he went into bathroom.