(5.4)

One month passed like a blink. Now only 1 day left for their wedding. Sidharth also take leave and now he is in delhi. Pre wedding rituals are also started.

It was their haldi day. Everyone is busy in their own work and our groom is busy in talking with his to be wife. They are like this from past one month whenever they are free they talk with eachother. The addicted to eachother. Their morning start with a morning message and night end on a call. They love spending time with eachother.

Right now Shehnaaz is getting ready in her room for haldi. She click her picture and send to sidharth but he left the picture on seen which make Shehnaaz angry.

"Kya hai yaar itne bhi kya busy hai jo message ka reply nhi kara" she pout sadly.
..................

"Lagta hai madam bohot gussa ho gai" he chuckle.

"Kaam hi aesa kara hai aapne bhaiya" his cousin nisha said.

"Sidharth chal haldi start karni hai phir shehnaaz ke ghar bhi bhijwani hai ye haldi".

He nodded and sit on a stool which is placed specially for him.

Everyone Start applying haldi on him.
....................

"Sana chal aaja beta teri haldi ka time ho gaya sidharth ke ghar se wo log nikal gaye hai haldi lekar"her mother said.

Rita maa and his cousin come with haldi for shehnaaz. She meet shehnaaz.

"Wow bhabhi you look pretty"

"Seriously bade pyaare lag rahe ho aap simple me bride ban kar to pakka keher dhane wale ho"

Shehnaaz smile blissfully on their comments. They function start everyone is enjoying some are dancing some are busy in eating food some are busy in gossiping Shehnaaz is sitting alone getting bored because her cousins doing dance but she can't do that because she is bride here. She is sitting alone when a lady with a veil on face start applying haldi on her face. She smile awkwardly because she never seen her before. The lady hug her and whisperd in her ear.

"Haldi Mubarak meri jaan bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho".

Shehnaaz widened her eyes she understand who is she.

"Sidharth aap yaha" she said slowly.

Yes she is sorry sorry he is sidharth in the getup of a woman.

Sidharth open the veil infront of her and wink her.

"Kesa laga surprise?" He whisperd.

"Agar pakde gaye na bohot maar padegi aapko".

"Koi nahi pakad raha tum tension mat lo".

"Lekin mujhe aapse baat nahi karni aapne meri tareef nahi kari message seen par chod diya".

"Baby tu hai hi itni khubsurat aur jab tune photo bheji to mujhse raha nahi gaya isliye to khatro ke khiladi ban kar aa gaya yaha"

Shehnaaz blush. Suddenly rita maa come there.

"Aap kon bhenji?".

"Ji main wo inke office me kaam karti hu" he said in woman voice.

Shehnaaz try hard to stop herself from. Laughing.

"Acha lekin shayd aap bhul gai ki ladies gents joote nahi pehanti" she said looking at her shoes.

Shehnaaz and sidharth look at his shoes. Sidharth closed his eyes on his stupid act. Rita maa remove veil from his face.

"Acha ji ye sahi hai bhai biwi se milne ke liye ye sab kara ja raha hai" his cousin said.