(11.7)

They both complete their college Sidharth was doing his internship and their parents fixed their wedding, they protest but they didn't hear them and fix the date. Right now shehnaaz was sitting in middle of her room getting ready for her marriage. She was wearing a heavy bridal lehenga.

"Mumma chub raha hai" she rub her waist.

"Chup kar aur shanti se beth idhar"

"Yaarrrr itna makeup kon karta hai" she said looking at her face.

"Dulhan karti hai" divya said.

"Lekin mujhe nahi karna"

"Karna padhega ab chup chaap beth" shivi said and apply red lipstick on her lips.

She rolled her eyes and sit with a grumpy mood.

_______________________________

"Mom please mein jokar lagunga" he said getting irritate.

"Sidharth pagdi hi to hai"

"Haan to mein nahi pehen raha mein baal kharab ho jayenge yaar"

"Chup chaap pehen le" she made him wear the turban.

He try to remove but her glare is enough to stop him.

"Chalo bhai barat ready hai" nitin said.

"Tujhe badi jaldi hai?" He rise his eye brows.

"Wo...haan mahurat nikla ja raha hai na"

"Sab samjh raha hu mein" he smirks.

"Kya chal raha hai tum dono bhaiyo ke bich me" rita maa asked.

"Kuch nahi mom" they said and smile.

"Chalo phir jaldi"

They all reached the venue. The Verma's welcome them. Sidharth sat in the mandap waiting for her.

Shehnaaz come with her family members and sat beside him with a smile on her face. They both look at eachother and pass a wide smile.

Their parents look at them and pray for their better future. They exchange garlands and again sat on their place.

The pandit ji start the process of their marriage. They look at him and act like they listen him very carefully.

"Six" Shehnaaz shout in happiness. All the guest and family members look at her in confusion. She smile sheepishly.
"Hehe pandit ji sixth phera samjhaiyega na".

"Tune airpods lagaye hai na?" Sidharth whispered.

"Haan jese tune nahi lagaye mujhe pata nahi hai kya ki tu kiu itna has raha hai sab pata hai mujhe beth kar apna miss hua wa lecture sun raha hai itni badi smile tere face par tabhi aati hai jab tu science padh raha ho" she whispered.

"Haan aur mujhe bhi pata hai ye six kiu kaha gaya hai kisne mara shot?"

"Virat ne" she said with a smile "aesa chalta raha to pakka India worldcup jeet jayegi".

"Oh to is cheez ki wajhe se chehre par glow hai" he smirks.

"Of course" she rolled her eyes.

"Sidharth shehnaaz kaan se airpods nikal kar do" rita maa said.

"Aapko kese pata?" They asked her.

"Maa hu beta ab chup chaap do"

"Maaa"

"De chup chaap" she forcefully take their airpods.

They look at eachother with puppy face.
And performed all the rituals. It's time for her bidai. Shehnaaz hug arman first and cry loudly. One by one she hug everyone and cry loudly. Looking at her Sidharth also drop some tears.