(10.6)

Shehnaaz open her eyes slowly. She blink her eyes to adjust with light. She look at her surrounding and understand she is in hospital. She groan in pain.

"Are uth gai aap kesa feel ho raha hai?" Nurse asked her.

She sat with difficulties "I'm fine now mein yaha kese aai?"

"Aapko kuch log lekar aaye the, aap wait kijiye mein doctor ko bulati hu" she said and left.

She rest her head on the wall feeling pain in her head. Her head and right hand is injured. The doctor come and check her.

"How are you feeling now?"

"I'm fine"

"Hmm but you need complete bed rest atleast for two weeks right hand me fracture hua hai aur head par bhi kaafi gheri chot nahi hai, right leg me sprain hai but don't worry you will be fine soon"

"Thank you doctor" she smile weakly

A police inspector enter in her room.

"Are you fine now?"

"Yes"

"Hume aapka statement chahiye jis car se aapka accident hua tha wahi aapko yaha lekar aaye hai unka kehna hai aap unki gadi ke aai thi? Ye sach hai?"

"Yes inspector actually kuch ladke mujhe pareshan kar rahe the jab mein office se nikli to usme bachne ke liye mein road cross kar rahi thi bhagte hue aur achanak wo car se takra gai".

"Oh okay aapko complaint karni hai?"

"No"

He nodded and left.

"Mam aapka phone to tut gaya tha aap chahe to hospital se ghar par call karke kisi ko bula sakti hai" nurse said to her.

She look at her blankly, she said home but she doesn't even have a home or she have. She thought to call her akash ji but she know her aunt wouldn't let him come. She thought to call aman for help but she didn't want to disturb him as he went early with anjali to celebrate their anniversary. She only have one option that is her husband and in-laws but she know they didn't care about her also.

"Mam?"

She come out from her thought when nurse call her.

"Aapko call karna hai ghar par?"

"I don't have anyone I'm alone" she whispered looking down. A tear escape her eye.

"Are you fine?"

She wipe her tear and nodded "aap mujhe discharge paper de dijiye mein manage kar lungi"

"Oh okay ahmm itni raat akela travel karna safe nahi hai subha tak ruk jaiye"

She look at the nurse with confusing expressions.

"Mam mein bhi ek ladki hu aapke ghar na call karne ki koi wajha hogi aur aapne bataya ki kuch ladke aapko pareshan kar rahe the aur abhi aapko chot bhi lagi hai aap subha chali jaiyega"

"Sorry i understand your concern but mein nahi ruk sakti pls understand".

She nodded and ready her discharge paper. She complete whole formalities than she left.

"I have no one in my life aaj mar bhi jaati to arthi to agni dena wala bhi koi nahi hota shyd karte bhi to sab majburi me mumma papa aaj bula lete na apne pass kitna wait karti hu us din ka jab mein aapke pass aaungi mera koi nahi hai mumma papa yaha pls bula lo na mujhe apne pass apni har dua me apni maut maangi hai, kab puri hogi meri wo dua".
___________________________________

"Meine office me check karwaya guard ne bola ki wo nahi hai waha 9 baje hi nikal gai thi". Sidharth said to his family members.

"To kaha reh gai papa ji mera dil bohot ghabra raha hai 12 baj rahe hai aur bacchi ka ata pata nahi hai" ritaa maa said while crying.