(10.1)

Shehnaaz was washing the utensils when someone place more in the sink.

"Kya hai yaar shreya"

Shreya laugh "tujhe na irritate karne me bada maza aata hai" she pulled her cheeks.

"Don't do this kal shadi hai teri warna aaj laash hoti teri yaha"

"Hmm i gonna miss you" she said emotionally.

She show her tongue to her "but I'm not"

"Shut up".

Shehnaaz laugh and turn but there is no one. She always create some happy and jolly scenario in her mind because she didn't live any of them. She smile sadly on her stupidity. Tomorrow is her cousin sister wedding and today is her mehendi but nobody take her with them. She come late at home from office and did her dinner alone as always. She went to her room and laid on her bed. Some tears escape her eyes.

Shehnaaz Gill. Age 26. She is head of her department . She work to fulfill her basic need. Her parents died when she was just 6 years old. Recently live with her Father's big brother. The only person who love her but not more than his daughter. Her taai ji always taunt her and blame her for her parents death. She always said that she is a bad omen for everyone. And she accept her fate with time now she is used to it, she never said a word to anyone untill it's necessary.

She sleep after a crying sessions. It's her regular routine. Next day she wake up and got ready for her office after completing household chores.

"Shehnaaz" her taai ji sarla devi stop her.

She turn and smile "ji taai ji"

"Shreya ka ek purana mehenga wala lehenga rakh diya hai tumhare kamre me raat ko pehen kr aa jana hamare saath kal saare rishtedaar puch rahe the tumhare baare me aur haan 5 minute se zyda mat rehna waha mein nahi chahati meri bacchi ke subh din pr kisi ka bura saaya padhe".

Shehnaaz eyes filled with tears but she manage to control them "No.... No pls don't fall. Control shehnaaz you have to do it".

"Ji taai ji" she said while looking down.

"Shehnaaz beta"

"Ji bade papa"

"Are beta aesa bhi kya kaam haan kal aai nahi tum mehendi me sab puch rahe the sarla ne bataya kal kaam tha tumhe isliye nahi aa pai"

She look at her sarla who glare her. She look down and said "sorry bade papa office se aane me dar ho gai thi"

"Koi baat nahi aaj jaldi aana okay" he patted her head and left.

She smile atleast someone show love towards her. She left for her office. She is an introvert person so no one is her friend there not even here there is no one in her school nd college also. She and Shreya are of the same age. Shreya is a extrovert type person she made friends easily but shehnaaz don't have much courage. She made few friends but they also left her when Shreya told them about her being a bad omen. Shehnaaz is an extrovert person before her parents died but with time she lost her courage and confidence. Poor soul accept this also. She didn't share her feelings or problems with anyone because no one was there for her, she always fight with them alone. All this things make her a depression and anxiety patient but still hope for best. She always pray to god to give her in laws who will love her like their own daughter and And a husband who will always love her like no one has ever loved anyone.

"Shehnaaz ye aaj raat tak complete ho jaana chahiye" her boss give her files to complete.

"Sir actually aaj mujhe jaldi jana hai meine application mail ki thi"

"So what i reject it i want this on time get it"

"But aaj meri behen ki shadi hai pls mein kal kar dungi"

"Shut up mujhse puch kr shadi rakhi thi haan complete this or pack your stuff" he glare her and left.

"It's okay bro aaj lagta hai biwi se lad kar aaye hai" aman one of her colleague said. She look at him atleast he was there for her everytime not make her feel unwanted in office but still she crave for family love.

"But mujhe jaana hai jaldi" she pout sadly.

"Mein kara deta help but is takle ne mujhe bhi bohot kaam diya hai sorry"

"It's okay" she said and complete her work asap. She complete the file around 7pm and submit in her office. She left the office hurriedly and reached the home around 7:30 pm. She saw everyone was busy in their work so she run towards her room and get ready. She wear a peach color lehenga with golden work on it with big jhumkas. She tie her hairs in a bun and just apply baby pink tint on her lips, some on cheeks and some on eyes and that's it she got ready in just 15 minutes. She run towards the living room and saw that everyone already left from there only some workers are there. She hurriedly took an auto and reached the venue from back side. She directly went in Shreya's room.

"Hi Shreya" she said with her beautiful smile.

"Oh god yaar tum kiu aa gai" she said irritatingly.

Her smile fall but she manage to smile. "Don't worry jaldi chali jaungi, ye tumhare liye gift"

"Kaha se laai sarojini se ya kamla nagar se dekho ye cheap gift apne pass hi rakho"

"Shreya ye wahi lehenga hai na wo tumne karan ki wedding par pehna tha" her friend said.

"Ha yaar kya hai na iske pass branded cloths nahi hai to meine ye de diya wese bhi ye old fashion ho gaya tha". She laugh with her friends. Shehnaaz feel humiliated "don't cry pls sheh be strong".

"Wo actually kya hai na saste kapde sabpar ache bhi nhi lagte" she smile sweetly than left from there and reached the terrace.

"Why always me mumma papa why always me i.... i feel ashamed of myself " her anxiety level hit high she took out her pills and gulped it down she always carry pills and water with herself for emergency. she cry her heart out untill she hear about barat arrival. She hide behind railings and saw the barat. Untill now she didn't saw Shreya's to be husband she only hear his name. Finally she saw him, her heart skip a beat when she saw him. He was wearing a lightish golden sherwani. His smile reflect how much happy he is. Realisation hit her hard, "ye mein kya soch rahi hu nahi nahi ye galat hai ye Shreya ke husband hai but kaash mere hote.... Shut up Sheh kya soch rahi hai jaldi se sabse mil aur chup ja room me taai ji ne dekh liya to jaan le lengi". She correct her clothes and make-up than went towards the venue.

"Namaste" she meet some relatives.

"Tu gai nahi abhi tak andar" sarla said angrily.

She look down "wo bade papa ne bola tha sabse mil lu"

"Shehnaaz chalo beta Sidharth ki family se bhi mil lo" akash her bade papa said.

Sidharth the name it self give her peace but she ignore her feelings. Sarla face lost all colors. "Ki.... kiu Sidharth ki family se kiu milna"

"Are sali hai ye uski haq hai iska"

"Wo haan abhi mujhe Shehnaaz ko milwana hai kisise isliye baad me mila dijiyega"

"Theek hai bhai jesi aapki marzi" he said and left.

"Ae ladki sun tu ab sidha kamre me ja aur bahar mat aana jab tak shadi nahi ho jaati samjhi"

She nodded and lock herself in room. Wedding rituals had started outside.
_________________________________

That's it for today.

Hope you all like it ❤️. Yrr aap logo ne already cover par itna pyaar aur interest dikhaya hai na ab mujhe dar lag raha hai 😂😭kahi pasand nahi aai to story. Fir bhi thank you so much for all the love 💛.

Thanks for reading.