Epilogue

"Eww look at your face tumhe laga bhi kese ki mein tumhe date karungi" a girl laugh on a boy but her laugh stoped when she get a punch on her face.

The boy get shocked but stop when he saw the girl's face who punch the another girl. This scenario is not new for him.

"Mere bhai ke baare me bakwas ki na to rainbow barabar banana aata hai mujhe samjhi tu"

"Meri maa chal sorry girl you deserved it kisi ko uske color se kabhi judge nahi karna chahiye but shyad tumhari soch tumhari dress jitni choti hai" the boy said and left with her sister.

"Bhai how matlab kese yaar kitni gandi choice eww wo makeup ki chalti phirti dukaan aapko pasand aai i can't believed".

"Yaar sirf crush tha wo chala bhi gaya uski baatein sunkar lekin thoda control kara kar apna gussa" he rolled his eyes.

"But bhai please mumma ko mat batana bohot sunayengi!".

"You deserved it my kiddo".

"Shut up okay sirf 1 minute choti hu chalo ab mujhe ice cream khani hai".

They eat the ice cream and went toward their home.

"Mumma" they both shout but with them someone also shout from back "baby" the trio called her together.

"Come on dad ab to aapke baby bhi ho gaye ab to mom ko baby bulana band karo".

"Shut up bhai ye na dad ka pyaar hai wo aapki tarha unromantic nahi hai" she hug her dad. They are talking with eachother when they hear a familiar voice.

"Kya ho gaya kiu chilla rahe ho teeno?".

"Baby wo to aese hi".

"Sidharth thoda to sharam kare aap baccho ke saamne bhi baby baby" she blush.

"Haan to meri baby to baby nahi to kya baba bulaunga" he chuckle when she glare him.

"Aap aur aapke ghatiya logics aur tum dono sidharth aapko pata hai ye aapki jhasi ki rani phir kisi ladki ko pit kar aai hai".

"Princess" he said with fake anger.

"Haan haan aur pyaar se daant lijiye".

"Shehnaaz yaar you know na mein nahi daaant sakta unhe" he smile sheepishly.

"Dad hum mujhe include mat karo mujhe bohot daante ho aap"

"Shut up bhai"

Well they are Zara And Zayn SidNaaz twin babies. Zara is exact copy of sidharth in her nature also she is fireball And Zayn is like shehnaaz calm in his nature just like ice. They are totally opposite of eachother. Zayn have a dusky skin tone like shehnaaz but he have no problem with that not his parents or family had he love his skin and zara has a fair skin like sidharth but she never like it because everyone compair her with his brother which she don't like.

"You both shut your mouth okay aur zara thoda kam haath per chalaya karo ye third complaint aai hai tumhari" shehnaaz said.

"Mom but galti us ladki ki thi wo bhai ko reject kar rahi thi sirf unke skin color ke basis par to meine bhi ek diya rakh aur tod ki naak uski ke zindagi bhar yaad rakhegi" she said angrily. Shehnaaz glare sidharth, he smile sheepishly and stop zara.

"Zara baby but this is not right na maarna hi tha to aese maarti jo chot nazar nahi aati chahe to baal noch leti ya pet par maarti ab tune muh par maara to sabko dikha na". He start to give her advised for next time.

Shehnaaz and Zayn look at them with widened eyes.

"Wah kya baat hai" shehnaaz smile. Seeing her smiling they both smile but their smile fade when she glare them "matlab baap beti dono same hai sidharth aapko usko samjhana chahiye lekin aap to ulta advise de rahe hai haad hai".

"Zara next time dhyaan rakhna" he said with a wink indicate her to take his advice. Shehnaaz notice them and move her head in disbelief.

In Zara's Room :

"Tu mom dad ki sunti kiu nahi hai?" Zayn said to her.

"Kya sunu yaar mom daanti hai bass lekin wo ye bhul jaati hai ki mein dad ki female version hu aur wo ladki aapki bezzati kar rahi thi how can i leave her stupid walking makeup store".

"Acha meri volcano shant ho ja".

"Bhai aap kiu sun ke lete ho kisi ki ek dete uske muh par wo kese aapke skin tone ko lekar bolti sakti hai"

"My little monster but har baat lad kar solve nahi hoti thoda gussa control karna seekh aur tu nahi aati to mein use samjhane hi wala tha"

"Sorry next time dhyan rakhungi" she hug him. "But aap kabhi apni self respect ko for granted mat lena apne liye lada Karo".

"Okay dadi amma" he laugh and hug her.

Sidnaaz saw their childs how they support eachother. Sidharth hug her from side and smile with tears in his eyes.

"Ab lagta hai ki hamari parvarish me koi kami nahi rahi". Sidharth said.

"Sach me sidharth jis tarha ye ek dusre ka saath dete hai ab mujhe koi tension nahi hai ki agar hum unke saath nahi honge to kya hoga ye dekh kar i believed ye ek dusre ke liye kaafi hai" she hug him "thank you for coming in my life and make it beautiful".

"Thank you to you meri jaan mujhe ye dono dene ke liye tere bina mein bilkul adhura tha aur tujhse milkar pura hua aur humne apni family puri kari" he kissed her forehead.

They both are lost in eachother when zara interrupt them.

"Oh god mom dad yaar room lock kar liya karo zayn mujhe to lagta hai hamara chota bhai ya behen jaldi hi aa jayega" she giggle.

"Pagal ladki" zayn chuckle.

"Zara ek thappad khayegi college me aa gai hai lekin akal ab bhi nahi aai" shehnaaz said while blushing.

"Mom ab aap hi blush karke confirm kar rahe hai waise i don't mind agar wo aaye to".

"Tu ruk batati hu tujhe" she take a pillow and throw at her.

"Daddddd" zara save herself.

Sidharth laugh and hug her. Zayn hug her mother from behind.

Time never stop for anyone.

It's been 20 years of their togetherness.

20 years of their marriage.

20 years of their relationship.

18 years as parents.

But one thing never changed between them was their love which is grow with the time.

The problem of color was always there society always taunt shehnaaz but she ignore them because sidharth was always with her at every step, they never let it come in between their love. Society spoke a lot but they never left each other's side. Sidharth always support her especially in her pregnancy time when she thought what society said if she give birth to dusky skin tone baby but sidharth make her understand that color never matter to him and if she always thought about society so they will never be able to live in peace.

...................

There is no problem of color or skin tone, the problem was the society, the problem was our thinking, which does not allow us to live freely. If you want to live happily than ignore them and accept the way you are . Love yourself the way you are ❤️.

The End.

The Story ends here ✨️ hope you all like it 💓. Comment down your opinion if you want. Milte next story me tab tak ke liye bye ❤️✨️.