(2.3)

Let's Start ✨️
_________________________________________

It's been 1 week but their is no change in sidharth behavior he still think he is in 2016 he think recently his college get over and now it's time for his job. On the other side shehnaaz become impatient because sidharth is near her but not recognized her they told sidharth that shehnaaz is their friend's daughter who came mumbai for job sidharth think the same and don't ask anything to them but keep maintain a proper distance with her which she don't like whenever she try to come near him he maintain a distance. Now shehnaaz is tired of everything - physically, mentally and sexually also it's being 2 years they don't get intimate now it's hard for her to control her feelings for him. The news spread like the fire that the business tycoon sidharth shukla get his conscious back.

A normal morning for sidharth but not for his family because they have to act infront of him. All are sitting in dining table for breakfast.

Sm : sidharth ache se kha na.

Sidharth : mom kha to raha hu.

Kushal : bhai wese hi hulk jese hai mom aap unko khila khila ke thanos bana dogi kiu Shehnaaz bhabh-

Everyone glare him.

Kushal : i mean haina shehnaaz di.

Shehnaaz : yah right (fake smile).

Sidharth : shehnaaz (sweetly).

Shehnaaz : (look at him with wet eyes) ha.

Sidharth : wese tumhe job mili kya? Kaha kaha apply kara job ke liye?

Shehnaaz : wo... haa actually kara hai kaafi jagha abhi reply aana baaki hai.

Sidharth : oh acha.

Shehnaaz is about to say something when they hear a voice from main gate all look at the person in shock except sidharth he smile widely looking at the person.

Person : hey sid baby.

Sidharth : rumi (he stand up and hug her tightly). How are you aur kaha thi itne din.

Rumi sidharth ex girlfriend. She cheat on him and sidharth caught her she is a gold digger that time sidharth don't have much money his dad just open his business so they are not much that rich or famous they are middle class but she only want money and she made sidharth his boyfriend just because he is most wanted boy of college when sidharth caught her cheated on him she insult him infront of college, he made all dreams with rumi he never got intimate with her because he want that moment to be special with his love he made a plan to purpose her on her birthday but sidharth got a surprise itself he is totally broken that time he become less talkative, arrogant, heartless person but when shehnaaz come in his life she help him to come out from that trauma and he again become a loving, caring person but as now he lost his memory he don't remember that moment when rumi cheated on him he think they both are in relationship.

Rumi : baby i miss you so much (hug him tightly ).

Looking at them shehnaaz heart broken in million of pieces she feel like someone stabbing knife in her heart her eyes become watery but she control herself just because of sidharth. She know about rumi sidharth told her everything.

Sidharth : sweetheart kaha thi yrr i missed you so much.

Rumi : just on holidays baby don't worry ab aa gai na.

Sf, sm and kushal feel bad for shehnaaz because they know which type of girl is rumi. They know her, she met with them they all know her plans as just want money and fame
she come back in his life after knowing he lost his memory.

Sf : (clear his throat) sidharth beta.

Sidharth : dad dekhe rumi aayi hai (smile).

Shehnaaz look at his smiling face she felt that he is happy without her he is happy with his rumi she is ready to leave him for his happiness because