𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~

'Two Worlds'_______________

'Two Worlds'
_______________

Words 944
_______________

'We must save them all... Eren"

________________________________

I ran to the roof a house and saw Mikasa and Armin together , "Mikasa. Armin" I ran up to them as the turned to me. 

"Y/n you're okay" Mikasa smiled in relief.

I look at the walls surrounding the place, I sighed, "It might start soon" I said to them.

"What do mean? what might start?" Armin asked in confusion and worry.

___________________________________

They've seen it now... the truth of the world beyond the walls...

The survey corps reached the docks of Marley, looking like people who've lived under a rock.

 Armin, Mikasa and Eren talked among themselves , shocked at the new world they've stepped into. Well maybe you could say Armin and Mikasa spoke among themselves as Eren's attention was somewhere else.

Mikasa called onto Eren twice before she could remove him from his daydreams.

Mikasa and Armin noticed something weird about Eren they didn't want to notice it too much and let it go.

Eren could not get over what he had seen before Mikasa called him.

A beautiful lady stood a few meters from him, buying goods from a vendor with another older woman next to her, which could've been her mother.

The lady outfit was nothing like what they were wearing, in fact it looked very fancy and elegant, brightening her appearance.

She wore a white silk blouse, with a long light lemon pencil skirt going a little over her knees, matching with her skirt a cropped blazer, black stockings with black slightly high thin heels, and it is finish with a small white tilted hat.

She had caught the attention of the people around her including Eren. Her smile when speaking to her mother made Eren melt in the inside as he looked at how her e/c eyes blinked gracefully.

It felt as if he was watching a beautiful angel. 

But one thing came into his mind. He had seen this gorgeous lady in his memories of the future...

____

"Here try some too Eren" Mikasa called to him as he was once again brought back from his thoughts.

____

The group was running away from some people with Levi carrying a kid in his arms who had stolen Sasha's wallet.

As they all ran , Eren turned his head one last time to look at the unknown pretty lady, but to his surprise she was also looking at him.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Her mother asked her as she wasn't paying attention.

"Oh my bad mother I just saw a cute guy just now" She smiled cheekily as her mother hit her head while laughing.

_________________________________________

"What do you mean? What might start?" Armin asked.

Before Y/n could answer loud noises filled the area as the walls began to collapse. A string attached to the Eren's decapitated head which turned to a huge bony being as it strode out of the walls together with thousands of colossal titans which came from the collapsed walls.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?! ITS TO BIG..."

"Eren attained the power of the founding titan!" Armin shouted trying to get us to hear.

"Eren is on our side...its certain now!" he continued but I felt as if something was wrong.

"No this is not right...now way." I said bringing Armin into realization.

"Mikasa, Y/n! Wall Maria has been destroyed too! If he only wanted to destroy the joint armies, he wouldn't have gone this far!"

"If he only wanted to destroy the forces in Marley then...if it was just that then he wouldn't have..." Armin was cut off when the environment changed.

We were in a dark place, a sandy ground and a glowing tree without leaves in the middle...

"THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL THE PEOPLE PF YMIR" A loud echo sound said.

The environment changed again back to normal as the three of us stared at each other intensely

"What!" Armin confusedly exclaimed.

"I think that was.." I slowly said.

"Eren's voice" Mikasa finished.

The background then changed once again to the gloomy place...

"MY NAME IS EREN YEAGER, I HAVE ATTAINED THE POWER OF THE FOUNDING TITAN, AND I AM NOW REACHING OUT TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE PEOPLE OF YMIR"

I looked around and there indeed a number of eldians here all looking terrified.

Eren continued...

"I'VE DISSOLVED THE HARDENING OF EVERY WALL ON PARADIS ISLAND AND EVERY TITAN THAT WAS ENCASED IN THOSE WALLS IS NOW ON THE MOVE....                                                                                  MY GOAL IS TO PROTECT ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF PARADIS ISLAND, WHERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED, BUT THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WISH TO DESTROY TO DESTROY THE PEOPLE OF PARADIS ISLAND, THEIR HATRED THAT HAD GROWN FOR MILLENIA IS TURNED NOT ONLY AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF THE ISLAND BUT TOWARDS THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF YMIR AND THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY HAVE KILLED THEM ALL. I WILL PREVENT THEIR WISH FROM COMING TO PASS. THE TITANS OF THE WALLS WILL STOMP AND FLATTEN EVERYTHING THATS ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH OUTSIDE PARADIS ISLAND ALL WHICH LIVES THERE, WILL PERISH FROM THE WORLD"

________________________________________

RUMBLING RUMBLING ITS COMING!

(What Y/n wore in the flesh back)

Ok so ive decided that i should get tips from you all,

so i ask that you can give your ideas on what should happen next.

i already have my ideas but i feel like i should give you something that will all make us happy in the end.

i wont tell you guys the comment i choose for the ending , but i will reveal it when at the end.

Have a good day
Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ