𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧~

'Two Worlds'______________

'Two Worlds'
______________

"What the hell" I said as I watched
Falco's unconscious state being held by Hange.

"Your telling me that the wine had Zeke's spinal fluid in it?!" Jean shouted pulling Niccolo by his collar.

"I don't know for sure... but that wine was taken from the cargo of the first survey ship. That ships had tons of it on board. The survey ship was supposed to stay at sea for only a short time... there's no way they needed that much wine for the trip... And around the time my position as chief here became permanent I was again told to prioritize that wine when serving drinks to the top brass of the army" Niccolo explained as i let out a slight gasp.

"BY WHO?!" Jean shouted.

"It's Yelena, she's the only one i know of that's in on it, i dont know about the other volunteer soldiers,but..."

Hange quickly glared at  Onyankopon as he waved his hands in confusion, "Don't look at me like that! this is the first time i have heard about any of this"

"But something's weird about all of this!" Connie started, "Eldians that drink Zeke's spinal fluid are supposed to go numb?!He said that's what happened in Ragako village"

Hange looked at me, "You don't have anything to do with this, right?" I looked at him/her with a straight face, "If did have something to do with this, then i would have done something sooner, also i wouldn't be here right now"

Hange sighed in relief, "With just a few words Zeke crafted a lie and that lie has disastrous consequences"

"BUT STILL! YOU ONLY THINK THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT?!" Jean still holding Niccolo asked him.

"Yeah, i have now way of knowing for sure, but as a Marleyan soldier...i know how Zeke's spinal fluid has been used in the past."

"Just now you snatched that wine out of our hands...were you trying to protect us?!" Jean asked Niccolo in realization.

"Who knows why i did...my original intention was to survey the devils of the island and then use that information to save the world.But now that i have told you what i have done ... i will probably not get to live for much longer, but Mr Braus" he looked up at him, "I may never be able to become a noble man such as you and still if telling you what i could atone for what i did by telling you about it, even if only a little...What has gotten into me, i tried to kill a child.."

"Niccolo" Mr Braus called to him.

Hange told everyone to wash their hands before they leave, before she told me to tell Mikasa and the others to do the same, "Yessir"

i walked to room where Mikasa and Armin took Gabi. when i entered the room, i ran over to hug Gabi. i missed her and Falco so much.

"Thank the heavens you're okay" i could feel her sob a little on my shoulder before i wiped her tears and stood up to face Mikasa and Armin.

I gave Mikasa a short smile before Armin sighed, "Death and killing, that's all i have ever heard you talk about. You remind me of someone..."

As he said that an unexpected someone walked in. His hair tied in bun, he walked closer to the four us as blood ran from the palm of his hand. The man i fell head over knees for but never showed it.

Eren Yeager lifted his bloody hand making a greeting gesture towards us.

_________________________________________

HI (●’◡’●)ノ

The next chapter will be Eren's 'I've hated you' speech, so be prepared.

Also my birthday was on Saturday and thank you for all the birthday wishes ❤

I would also like to acknowledge the love and support from so many who have read this book, it kinda makes me emotional sometimes.

Thank you and see you in the next chapter, which I will try to publish early.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Words 664