𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧~

'Two Worlds'_________________

'Two Worlds'
_________________

Eren Yeager, the man who hurt stood before us.

"Sit and place you hands on the table, don't remove them from the table"

He hurt me so much that i could not even bear to look at him. Holding back my tears i turned to the table where Gabi was at and took a sit, looking at the white linen placed on it.

Armin, Mikasa, and that guy took a sit as well.

Now the air was stiff and filled with awkwardness, that you could here a person breathe.

I could feel Eren's eyes glaring at by lowered head, trying to get me to look at him.

I could also hear shouting coming from the room next door, Hange's voice and a man's voice i could not tell apart.

"That voice...was that Floch? You're here with Floch and his gang?" Armin asked the man with a man-bun, who sat in front of us like he didn't have a care for the world.

"Yes" he replied straightforwardly. I could hear blood run from the palm of his right hand with by titan ability.

"I wanted to talk to you, peacefully. We don't need conflict to resolve Eldia's problems. Don't worry about Hange and the others, we're just moving them out of here" Eren voiced.

"We also wanted to have a talk with, Eren" Armin said, trying to remove the awkwardness. I did want to speak with Eren, but how can I when i can't even face him.

"I want to understand what you are thinki.ng. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own? Did Zeke and Yelena really make you join their side somehow?" Armin asked, i also wanted to know.

Eren leaned on his chair and  said, "I am free"

This time I didn't look at the cloth placed on the table, my face jolted up to meet Eren<s form in less than a second.

"Eh?..." I was confused.

"Everything I do, everything decision i make, all of it is my own free will."

huh?!

...

"You met with Yelena in secret on the day of the railroad opening ceremony didn't you? Was everything you did from that day on really your own free will?" Armin asked raising his voice a little.

"That's right." He said straightforwardly again.

"That can't be true they are controlling you somehow" Mikasa spoke for the first time.

"You're not the kind of person to get innocent people and people and children involved in your fights, even if they are of an enemy country. And you have always cared for us more than anything..."

"Isn't that right? You came to save me when I was kidnapped, all those years ago... .You put this scarf on my neck... .Doesn't all that mean you are a good and kind person, Eren? 

My heart stung a bit at what she said, but i have no reason as to why?

"Didn't I just tell you to place your hands on the table at all times?" He shot back at her. 

Why is Eren acting so different?

Mikasa quietly placed her hands back on the table.

"I hid in Rebellio and talked to Zeke, just the two of us, and i learnt many interesting things. Zeke knows things that even the Marleyans are unaware of." 

Zeke...

I have known that he has hidden secrets, he's told me a few of them though i don't know why he did. I've never asked him.

"Armin, do you still visit Annie often? Is that your own will or Berthold's" Eren asked Armin.

I still remember how short i looked compared to Berthold.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!!" Armin exclaimed.

"If it's true that a big part of a person's self is their memories, then you're becoming Bertholdt. If your affections are influenced by an enemy soldier, that means atleast a bit of your judgement is being clouded by his beliefs, as well. Your judgement as a military adviser to Eldia and as a person who holds the power of one of the nine titans, both are being influenced by his memories. You've turned naive and soft, you never used to back the enemy before. You used to the decisiveness required to lead us on the right path, but now all you want to do is 'talk it over' you're a worthless piece of shit." Eren continued, "Armin, your mind is being controlled by Bertoldt. You're the one whos being controlled by the enemy, not me-" 

Eren was cut off by Mikasa, "Eren, what are you trying to do"

"I'm saying that being ignorant is the exact opposite of being free. I also learnt quite a bit of the Ackermans while i was there.I now know why you're so strong, Mikasa"

Mikasa was stunned.

__________________

"No..." Mikasa denied Eren's words.

"You are in other words, slaves."

"STOP THAT EREN!!" Armin shouted.

I remained silent through it all, what would Eren say to me?!

"You know what i hate the most, those who are not free" Eren continued throwing harsh words at Mikasa.

"Eren!" Armin shouted as if he was going to start violence right then and there.

"Ever since I was a child, Mikasa, I really just hated you this whole time." 

Mikasa eyes were filled with water about to run down.

That's when Armin had enough and pounced on Eren, but before he could punch Eren, Mikasa pinned him to the table.

Eren continued insulting Mikasa, before Armin actually punched him making the table flip as Gabi also stood up. I still sat there though.

"MR YAEGER" A few guards came in when they heard the crash.

"Tell me Armin, the two of us have never had a fight before, have we? Do you know why that is?" He walked over to Armin who was still on the floor, picked him and punched him.

He continuously punched him till Armin could no longer fight. Mikasa tried to stop him. I still sat there, watching it all unfold.

"Just like i told you in the beginning of our conversation, if you tell us where Zeke is we don't need to fight."

"So just be quiet and come with us." Eren turned to a guard, "Take them and the kid that killed Sasha"

"Yes sir!"

Eren finally turned to me.

"Y/n..." He said shakily.

He walked over to me.

"Ever since i saw you with Reiner, i have really taken a liking to you, but you were nothing more than a tool to me" He said as everyone else heard...but

I looked up at him with teary eyes, he looked back into my e/c teary eyes.

It looked like he couldn't hold what he has been wanting to say

Eren quietly said something only i was able to hear.

"I love you" 

_________________________________

"You know what i hate the most, those who are not free"
Imma quickly change my name to free....

Hi (●'◡'●)ノ

I'm trying my hardest to publish as quick as possible, so hold on tight.

Thanks once again for my late birthday wishes ♡

Stay safe this holiday ☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆☃️

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Words: 1189