𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ~

This chapter is dedicated to EQUXVedits (I love her stories) ________________

________________

Two Worlds♡
____________

"The titans come from the south" Reiner said.

He was giving ways to easily infiltrate Paradis, but I didn't really have any interest in all that.

Not until he was interrupted by one of the commanders who then said, " We were wrong to have Eldians speak to us" It angered me so much I felt like punching his bald head, but tried to compose myself. It seemed all the other Titan shifters felt the same thing.

"I apologize for not meeting your expectations" Reiner apologized but I didn't see the reason to that.

_____________

We chatted on a balcony which was close to the warrior candidate training ground.

"The Paradis plan seems to be going well, we have some awfully bright officials leading us" Pork said before he continued, "I can't wait to hear what strategy they came up with" I chuckled at the sarcasm.

"Like entrusting the whole thing to four kids" wifey Pieck said as we looked done to see the young candidates racing. Well maybe just Gabi and Falco, the rest didn't give a damn.

"I wonder what's going to happen to us Eldians" She said as I learned my head on her shoulder, thinking about Kruger. Wait what did I just say?!

"Hm.. " Reiner said waking me up from my silly thoughts to see Falco passing Gabi?!

"Hmm... Huh... He's in the lead" well no sh!t sherlock Reiner.

"Falco passed Gabi" he continued as I lifted my head from Pieck's comfortable shoulder, trying to see the unexpected events I was witnessing.

Falco finished and was celebrating along with the others except for the shocked, embarrassed, disappointed Gabi (sucks on her) on his win.

"WOO... HOO! Falco congrats little man" I shouted from where I stood to Falco who looked at me with blushed cheeks, and a jealous Gabi who wished she was the one getting complemented. (Sucks on her #2)

The others began talking about Falco, while I was having dirty thoughts of him.

You didn't notice yourself grinning which caught the attention of Pieck who grew suspicious.

"Hey, what's up with you?" She asked me while nudging my shoulder which caught my attention.

"N-nothing nothing really" I said as noticed Pork with a sad look on his cute face, "what's wrong Pork" I asked.

______________

I was on the usual bench at the hospital with Kruger as, we talked but like strangers to not cause suspicion.

"I'm thinking of cutting my hair" kruger asked as I looked at him seriously, "you shouldn't, it fits you so well."

He chuckled, "Really?" He leans closer to me for a kiss but I stop him right then and there, "not here" I say.

He understands and leaves it. My gut says I can't trust him just yet.

"You know there's this kid that always hangs out with me from time to time" He said looking up to to the clear sky, making me notice his green eyes.

"What's his name?" I asked as I stopped creepily taking glances of his eyes "I think his name was Falco?" Wait... Huh? "How do you know Falco?" Its weird, "He was just around the hospital and noticed my lonely self" He said before continuing,
"He'll probably be here in a bit" I stood before saying, "I should probably leave, I don't want him suspecting the both of us" I was about to leave but hugged him first to not make him feel bad.

"Bye Kruger" I said waving at him as I left. He awkwardly waved his too.

_______________

I was somehow invited to a Tybur Family party. They are power people who have played a very important role in Marleyan history.

As a half Eldian, I was highly known, for both my Titan and my nursing.

Still it was weird to be invited to a place filled with rich people left and right, but I decided to go.

I wore an expensive black dress, I got as a gift from one of the commanders.

(*i don't know if I should put up a picture)

At party, I expected to get weird looks or stares but instead I was welcomed warmly, or maybe it was just a mask they were wearing.

"Y/n, hi" Gabi greeted me as I had forgotten that the kids were here as waitrons. "Hey Gabi how's it?" I asked looking at her short self. "It's tiring, but you look so beautiful though" I blushed at that "Why thank you, I need to go now see you" I say patting her and making my way to the food table.

I was wondering around, greeting many guests and receiving lots of compliments, when I noticed a little commotion going on. It involved Udo and a lady.
I walked towards them.

"How embarrassing, I spilled wine on my kimono. I was having this boy assist me" She said with a smile I could tell was fake. Someone took her to get changed just after I saw her whisper something to Udo.

After she left I walked towards Udo to check on him, "hey Udo you good?" I asked as he turned to me with flushed cheeks before answering, "I'm fine,  she saved" he said. "You are lucky there's people like her, I'll see you kids later okay" I waved before leaving them to be.

"You must be Y/n L/n, you look gorgeous just as I was told" Someone called me as I turned to see a blonde man. "Willy Tybur" he said putting out his hand to be shaken. So this is the man of the Tybur Family. I shook his hand as I said, "You already know my name somehow" He chuckled a little before saying, "I heard you were going to be here from your Commander, got see the beauty herself"

I blushed a little, as I then noticed some people were looking at us as we conversed. "Who is she", " Wow", "Are they a couple?" I heard people say. We were disrupted by a klinking of a glass.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," some fat guy 'marleys ambassador' on the small podium spoke. I don't know if he was trying to be funny or what, him saying yesterday's enemies are today's friends kinda annoyed me. Willy who stood next to me turned to me, "We'll chat later y/n I need to fix this fat guy problem now" He said kissing my hand before leaving to bring up the awkwardness.

I decided to leave early cause I hated the atmosphere.

And you know where I went?

Kruger

____________

I snuck into the hospital, making sure no one saw me and arrived at the courtyard where I saw him.

"If you ever want me, come to the hospital's courtyard at 10"

I hugged him from the back as he was facing another direction, he could already tell my presence saying, "let's go to the warehouse nearby" he said as I helped him walk.

____________

Guess what they did there?

Should I make an admin x reader?

I don't know if there should be smut, let me know.

Imagine Eren in his hobo self doing it? 😭

Don't forget to follow and vote for more chapters.

Guess what happens next?

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Words: 1214
A longer chapter to apologize for chapter 4 being short