𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~

'Two Worlds'_______________

'Two Worlds'
_______________

Marley bares its teeth.

Parachutes from the blimps carried soldiers as they slowly got down to fight.

I stood there, not moving an inch.

Why wasn't I moving?

I need to go and help Marley.

I need to transform.

But...

I should help Eren.

And all the others in the cell.

Whos side am I on.

________________________________________

"Eren! Can you hear me!" Yelena called out to Eren, who was in his titan form, I looked up to see the sharp eyes of his titan. "Please come out of the titan's body! Hide indoors and then use the war hammer's ability to escape underground! It's unlikely we can win this!"

There's no way he could do that.

Eren looked at me while in his titan form. In his mind he said, "I  can't, I have to fight, fight for the people i care about, fight so they never live in a world where they don't have to worry about wars and mistreatment from others, fight for the young lady beneath me, so she won't have to see a different world wherever she goes, because I love her"

Eren turned away and jump off the building.

I stared at his figure as it walked on further to fight, what was he thinking about.

_________________________________________

"Where's Y/n?!" Commander Magath asked Gabi with Colt and Pieck standing around him.

"I don't know where they took her, but she was imprisoned with other soldiers" Gabi answered worried about Y/n. 

"We need her hand in this war, but the enemy might have brainwashed her" Magath answered looking upwards as Reiner and Eren fought in their titan forms.

________________________________________

Zeke had arrive before Eren could be mauled to death.

I stood inplace before turning around to leave, without anyone noticing.

I needed to help the others out of that cell.

I quickly ran towards the hallways trying to make it in time.