𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧~

'Two Worlds'______________

'Two Worlds'
______________

"EREN YEAGER ESCAPED FROM THE UNDERGROUND PRISON. MOBILIZE ALL TROOPS IMMEDIATELY"

I heard a soldier tell another soldier. Eren escaped. He must have some particular reason for this. What really goes on in his mind.

I tried to eaves drop to listen, as to why he escaped by leaning on a corner.

"What are you doing" I was startled by the red scarf lady who was looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Oh it's you, I was just wandering around the place" I look at her seriously.

She nodded at my response.

"You need something from me?" I ask sternly.

"I'm on my way to a meeting on Eren's escape, you can follow me you please" She walks as a signal for me to follow as I catch up with her, walking down the hallways towards a room I don't know of.

"Mikasa" The girl spoke first.

"What?" I ask obviously too dumb to understand.

"My name...is Mikasa" She says.

"I'm sure you know about me after that slap of yours" I side eyed her.

"Actually...about that... I apologize for that, I was just shocked to find out about Eren's" She says with guilt.

"What's your relationship with Eren, why are you so protective of him" I said while looking at my feet as we strided.

"He's family to me, we grew up together so we have always been together, it just made me feel weird that me might never be to together again" She said as we reached the door before I could answer.

Mikasa opened the door to find hange and other scouts together.

We walk over to stand next to them, obviously they were surprised by my interaction with Mikasa but didn't interfere.

After a short while a few soldiers entered, and an old sophisticated lady with some guards sat at a chair close to the middle.

"Including Floch Forster, about a 100 men have escaped from their cells and disappeared along with their jailors" one of the soldiers who looked old but good looking for his age said.

"It seems they have defected at the same time Eren broke free" He continued.

"They must have been the ones who committed the bombing in HQ and murdered the commander in chief. This us not good...they have formed an anti military,  pro subversion organization we can call " The Jaeger Faction". And we all know what their goal must, don't we Hange?" He concluded.