𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ~

'Two Worlds'______________

'Two Worlds'
______________

"I love you"

Was the last thing Eren said before leaving...

again.

_______________

A memory of me and Eren....

A memory i wished remained the same...

We sat at the usual warehouse we would always hang out at.

Eren sat on an old, rusty chair, as i laid my head on his lap. 

It was dead silent as we watched the stars from a nearby window across the room.

Silent but comforting.

"Y/n..." Eren called for my attention, breaking the silence as i looked up to his dark green eyes, no shimmer in sight.

"Y/n I really love you" His voice shook a bit like he was retelling a nightmare, "it's just i want everyone i love to live a happy, stress free life, including me and you..." I cut him with a small kiss, which turned to a long passionate on as Eren deepened it. 

We broke the kiss as i looked into his eyes, giving him a soft smile, "Eren... you don't need to pressure yourself, do what's best for everyone you love, including me and you" I gave him a slight peck on his lips as he's eyes softened.

I placed my head on his chest, soon falling asleep but not missing out on the last thing Eren said as he hugged me tight...

"I love you...forgive me my love" I heard a snuffle as he said that.

____________________________

I stood in front of the bars of the bars of the cell as i only thought of Eren 

'I love you' I repeated his words in my head countless times.

He must be thinking of me.

____________________________

Eren sat on a window pane across the hall, leaning against the window as he spaced out.

EREN POV

I almost broke my cover when I saw Y/n's face, any man would never guess she is a titan shifter.

The look she had on her face, looked like if pain and hurt had a child.

I feel like a fool who couldn't protect his lover, was the choice i made right?

I wish i could ask her.

An innocent, kind girl like does not deserve a monster like me. But i cant give her up.

She's the only one who made me feel the meaning of love and the need to protect someone with your life. Not even Mikasa made me feel this way.

I wish i could hug and tell her that it was all to protect everyone, that i would kill myself to protect her. 

'Ever since i say you with Reiner and those kids' No... that's a lie, ever since i saw you when i first arrived at Marley. But i could not say it her...

A tear was just about slip from Eren's eye before someone just had to interrupt him from his thoughts.

"Sir" one of his men call for him.

Quickly wiping his eyes, he stood up standing from his position and left.

_______________________________________

Hi (●'◡'●)ノ

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, apologies for not updating last week.

That's why I made two chapters instead of one 🤭

Enjoy your day as more chapters bring us close to the end of this book, which I have fun writing.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Words 549