𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ~

Two Worlds ~_________________

Two Worlds ~
_________________

NO ONES POV

"Fight!" Eren said to himself while looking at mirror which was placed in the small cell he was kept in.

Y/n lay on the only bed in the single confinement, soundlessly sleeping.

"What're you doing?" Hange, who had been watching Eren's emo calling said.

"We're you talking to that mirror? What really was Y/n thinking falling in love with you.. Hey" He/she said.

"You were just talking to your reflection ...in that mirror weren't you? You were saying to fight... " He/she said. Eren remained as silent.

"Right, you said 'fight' 'fight', you said to fight twice" he/she continued "if you said to fight twice, does that mean it's a two way fight?"

"Staying quiet won't help me understand, do you do this Y/n too?"

"I don't think you'd normally talk to yourself like that...so I wonder how you're feeling right now. I've never talked to my reflection in the mirror, after all" Hange says, Eren still remaining silent but feeling a tad bit irritated.

"I think that hairstyle is cool! It feels like you're a little disheveled or that you're trying so hard that you don't don't care about your appearance. Y/n's a lucky lady-" she was cut off by Eren's hot voice.

"What're you here for?!" Eren shouted.

(The part after that isn't important~)

"I ate the Warhammer Titan" Eren said.
"I can leave here whenever I want...and you obviously can't kill me of course. I have the Founder."
"And regardless of any threats. You can't kill Zeke either.

I also hope you're not even thinking of kill Y/n either" he finished off, but Hange was stunned. Not at just at his little speech, but how he emphasised on not killing Y/n.

"What's with you and this girl, Eren?" He/she said while Eren remained composed and silent.

"She's someone I'd ever thought existed, someone different from others, someone who can't be replaced"

This shocked Hange even more.

"I want to know to know what can you do?" Eren said grabbing Hange towards the bars of the rusty cell.

"Huh?! Tell me Hange. If there's another way! Then tell me what it is" He shouted.

Hange struggled from his strong grip, also catching a glimpse of the slowly awakening Y/n.

He/she slapped his hand from her quickly walking away, "you perv, still acting rebellious, you idiot. Child!"

'Y/n~' Eren said to himself
_____________________